PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Uncaged Edition)
ActivisionCompatible with Xbox360™ (X360)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Uncaged Edition)
- Relentless Combat - Take control of Wolverine’s indestructible adamantium claws with over one-hundred custom moves, reflex quick-kills, and long-range lunge attacks
- Cinematic Intensity - Fall to earth from 30,000 feet in the air with no parachute, lunge through spinning helicopter blades, take on entire platoons at once - level after level of epic gameplay awaits
- Real-time Regeneration - Wolverine’s unique regeneration abilities mend bone and muscle tissue in real-time, allowing for non-stop combat and impossible risk-taking
- Astonishing Cast of Marvel Heroes and Villains - Fight with and against the most popular characters in the Marvel universe, including Gambit, Sabretooth, The Blob, and more
- Epic Boss Battles - Go beyond mere minions to battle the biggest, baddest bosses Wolverine has ever faced including 200-foot tall Sentinels, grotesque Wendigos, and unyielding Leviathans
descriptionX-Men Origins: Wolverine is an action-adventure featuring a true-to-character Wolverine gameplay experience that takes gamers through and beyond the movie's storyline. Set in a variety of vivid real-world locales, the title challenges players to hone their animal instinct as they uncover hidden dangers, hunt and destroy enemies, and take on seemingly insurmountable situations while discovering the truth about Wolverine's tragic past. With razor-sharp adamantium claws unsheathed, the future X-Man enacts lightning-quick combat, evasive maneuvers, in-depth combo attacks, and an array of brutal finishing moves. Wolverine doesn't just deliver massive damage, either – he also takes it, thanks to his mutant regenerative power that heals him in real time right before the player's eyes.
|Official Release Date||May 01, 2009|
|Genre||Beat 'em Up|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
charles_filho (25) on 27, Mar. 2011 01:11 (HKT)
The best game
The best game
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...