PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for X-Men: The Official Game
- Become three legendary heroes: Immerse yourself in the signature powers of your favorite X-Men heroes. Hack and slash with Wolverine's brute strength to decimate foes
- Experience events leading up to the feature film and play beyond: Enjoy epic superhero action as the game explains Nightcrawler's mysterious absence from the movie and in-game events foreshadow the roles of the X-Men and Brotherhood in the film
- Become a part of the X-Men movie universe: Embark on a globe-spanning conflict that delivers every element of the X-Men universe—from costumes and enemies to the voice of Patrick Stewart
- Battle fierce enemies and join forces with X-Men comrades: Face off against villains from the movie and beyond as favorite X-Men allies help you out in melee fighting, stealth-style action, and time-based missions
- Explore environments designed to showcase each character's superhero abilities: Uniquely engineered environments empower you to use different gameplay strategies to harness powers and defeat enemies
descriptionMaster the power of the X-Men—Obliterate enemies and objects as Wolverine,™ using your lethal adamantium claws and crushing brute force. As Nightcrawler,™ scale walls, swing from rafters and teleport through environments to surprise enemies. Shoot ice bursts and create hailstorms as lightning-fast Iceman™. For even more power, utilize fury and adrenaline modes. Become a part of the X-Men movie universe—Embark on a globe-spanning conflict featuring every element of the X-Men universe—from favorite villains to famous locations such as Alkali Lake, plus the voices and likenesses of key actors from the films. Battle fierce enemies, join forces with comrades—Face off against movie villains such as Pyro™, Magneto™ and Sabretooth™, plus added foes like legions of Sentinels. Storm™, Colossus™ and Cyclops™ join forces with you in gameplay that includes melee fighting, stealth-style action and time-based missions.
|Official Release Date||May 16, 2006|
|Genre||Beat 'em Up|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...