PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- 2.4GHz wireless technology with 30-foot range
- Use up to four controllers simultaneously on one console
- Integrated headset port for Xbox LIVE play
- Adjustable vibration feedback for longer battery life
- New left and right shoulder buttons are designed for ease of use
- Use the Xbox 360 Guide button to keep track of your friends, access your games and media, or power on and off your Xbox 360 console
descriptionCustomize your control. With a D-pad that transforms from a plus to a disc, the new Wireless Controller provides ultimate precision, accuracy, and control for both directional and sweeping movements. This distinctively-designed controller features a special edition matte silver color with a unique and premium button design, and comes complete with a Play and Charge kit to keep the game going strong.
* Matte silver controller contains a transforming D-pad that can be rotated to adapt to the user's gameplay, offering unrivaled precision. Use the D-pad in "plus" format for cardinal directional moves. Use the D-pad in "disc" format for sweeping moves
* Includes Play and Charge cable for continuous game play and up to 35 hours of play per charge
* 2.4GHz wireless technology with 30-foot range
* Use up to four controllers simultaneously on one console
|Original Name||Xbox 360 ワイヤレスコントローラーSE (クローム レッド)|
|Official Release Date||May 24, 2012|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...