Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Enables most wired stereo gaming headsets to work with Xbox One*
- Easily adjust chat audio without taking your hands off the controller
- Controls include volume up/down, microphone mute, and game/chat balance
- Connects to the bottom of the Xbox One Wireless Controller and features a 3.5mm audio jack for your wired headset to plug into
- Includes 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter to enable a stereo Xbox 360 wired headset to work with Xbox One
- *For use with stereo headsets with 3.5mm audio jack, or Xbox 360 gaming headsets with 2.5mm chat cable. Game audio available in stereo headsets by connecting directly to Xbox One via optical cable or TV via RCA cables (cables not included).
Plug your favorite compatible headset into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and hear the action just the way you like it. Easily adjust chat audio without taking your hands off the controller. Add game audio by connecting your headset directly to the controller, your console, or TV.
For game audio:
Legacy gaming headsets get game audio from the back of the console from the S/PDIF port or from your TV/receiver with RCA cables. Get chat audio by connecting the 2.5mm chat cable to the adapter
New Xbox One headsets – get chat and stereo directly from the adapter. No need to connect anything to the console
Any 3.5mm stereo headset (that uses the CTIA plug standard) can get stereo game audio by plugging into the adapter
|Official Release Date||Feb 25, 2014|