|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
- Rocksmith Real Tone Cable
US$ 29.972 d, 18:10:26
Works as advertised but..
Using the supplied cables, noisy lines are very apparent on black backgrounds or during the startup screen of the Wii. Spent some more dough for the official Nintendo ... [read more...]
- Compatible with 4 consoles (Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, PSP™ Slim & Lite).
- Works on both PAL & NTSC system.
- Double scan conversion (31.5KHz for NTSC, 31.25KHz for PAL,67.5KHz for 1080p).
- Output resolution: up to 1080p
- Plug and play installation.
- Connect compatible YPbPr device to your VGA monitor
- Integrated YPbPr to RGBHV converter
- Supports 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Applications: TFT LCD monitor, CRT monitor, Set-top box, Display projector
- Works on LCD TFT monitors
- Video output: VGA
- Automatic video source mode detection (film/graphic)
- Motion-adaptive interfiled de-interlacing
- Use power from USB port, no extra power supply needed
- Comes with 4pcs of XCM cables, 1. PS3 shielded component cable, 2. XBox360 shielded component cable, 3. Wii component cable and 4. PSP™ Slim & Lite Component Cable
|Release Date||Oct 01, 2007|
||(4 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 17 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
It's work like an advertise,I don't need to buy 5x price of LCD TV to use with my PSP but the USB powered cable used up my Notebook USB ports.
One good reason to buy this VGABox is because it's a good device. I used to have, but not like this one with HD support.
No problem with the delivery, perfect job from PlayAsia.
I try the box for my Wii on a samsung screen and I don't have any problem.
All the cables are fournished with the box, no need to buy any cables.
For me, it's a good investisment.
i tested it once more,i set my wii in ed tv 480p mode with componnent used, and now it works with it ,but it looks like it only works with 60hz games cuzz with 50hz games like retro vc games i sudenly again got no picture at all.even strainge i got only a 4,3 ratio even setting the wiii in 16,9 mode.
also when i swith the box into 1090p it does,nt add extra pixels or even stretch it to fullhd size,so it does,nt add more or less to the signal,it stay's the same.
but it works.
the service of playasia is fantastic.
i tryed out this vga box convertor on 3 lcd pc monitors.
once i reversed the green & blue cables in the richt order,
i tryed it overtomes,
but i get no picture or it say's ,does not support this signal.or it say's out of range signal,i tryed 2 different modes 480p an 1080p but again no picture.
i tryed switch from source to pc and back but no way.
i tested my pal wii straigth with component to a tv lcd wich works great.
i wonder what,s wrong with it does it only output a specific frequency or does it only accept 60hz???
anyway not worth wasting my time & efford in testing it out too bad.
XCM 1080p plus PSP2VGA VGA Box
Compatible with PS2, GC, Xbox, PS3, 360, Wii, PSP
Compatible with PlayStation 3, Xbox360, Nintendo Wii
Compatible with Windows PC, Xbox360
Compatible with NDS, PSP, PS3, 360, DS Lite, PSP, iPhone 3G, DSi, PSP Go, 3DS, iPad, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Compatible with Xbox360 (360)
Compatible with PlayStation 3 (PS3)
by our customers
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.