featured reviewnightcom (2) on 26, Jan. 2008 20:59 (HKT)
Works as advertised but..
Been using this on a Wii and Samsung 19" LCD, the picture quality looks really good. However, have to avoid using the supplied cables at all cost.
Using the supplied cables, noisy lines are very apparent on black backgrounds or during the startup screen of the Wii. Spent some more dough for the official Nintendo ...[read more...]
- Compatible with 4 consoles (Wii™, PS3™, Xbox 360™, PSP™ Slim & Lite).
- Works on both PAL & NTSC system.
- Double scan conversion (31.5KHz for NTSC, 31.25KHz for PAL,67.5KHz for 1080p).
- Output resolution: up to 1080p
- Plug and play installation.
- Connect compatible YPbPr device to your VGA monitor
- Integrated YPbPr to RGBHV converter
- Supports 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Applications: TFT LCD monitor, CRT monitor, Set-top box, Display projector
- Works on LCD TFT monitors
- Video output: VGA
- Automatic video source mode detection (film/graphic)
- Motion-adaptive interfiled de-interlacing
- Use power from USB port, no extra power supply needed
- Comes with 4pcs of XCM cables, 1. PS3™ shielded component cable, 2. XBox360™ shielded component cable, 3. Wii™ component cable and 4. PSP™ Slim & Lite Component Cable
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(4 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
It's work like an advertise,I don't need to buy 5x price of LCD TV to use with my PSP but the USB powered cable used up my Notebook USB ports.
One good reason to buy this VGABox is because it's a good device. I used to have, but not like this one with HD support.
No problem with the delivery, perfect job from PlayAsia.
I try the box for my Wii on a samsung screen and I don't have any problem.
All the cables are fournished with the box, no need to buy any cables.
For me, it's a good investisment.
i tested it once more,i set my wii in ed tv 480p mode with componnent used, and now it works with it ,but it looks like it only works with 60hz games cuzz with 50hz games like retro vc games i sudenly again got no picture at all.even strainge i got only a 4,3 ratio even setting the wiii in 16,9 mode.
also when i swith the box into 1090p it does,nt add extra pixels or even stretch it to fullhd size,so it does,nt add more or less to the signal,it stay's the same.
but it works.
the service of playasia is fantastic.
i tryed out this vga box convertor on 3 lcd pc monitors.
once i reversed the green & blue cables in the richt order,
i tryed it overtomes,
but i get no picture or it say's ,does not support this signal.or it say's out of range signal,i tryed 2 different modes 480p an 1080p but again no picture.
i tryed switch from source to pc and back but no way.
i tested my pal wii straigth with component to a tv lcd wich works great.
i wonder what,s wrong with it does it only output a specific frequency or does it only accept 60hz???
anyway not worth wasting my time & efford in testing it out too bad.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.