PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
XCOM 2 (Steam)
2K GamesCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
This item will deliver instantly in your account. Some orders may be subject to verification by SMS or Voice which may cause delays.
Price: US$ 23.81
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 36.18 (60%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Other buying optionsClick here to buy
|Type||Boxed Version (non-digital)|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for XCOM 2 (Steam)
- XCOM ON THE RUN - Take command of the Avenger, an alien supply craft converted to XCOM's mobile headquarters. Guide your strike force around the world, build popular support and expose the aliens' sinister plans
- RECRUIT RESISTANCE FIGHTERS - Five soldier classes, each with its own skill tree including new class abilities like Momentum, let you create specific soldiers for your tactical plan
- TACTICAL GUERRILLA COMBAT - New gameplay systems offer more tactical flexibility in combat. The state of the world affects each combat mission's environment. Use concealment to ambush enemy patrols. Loot enemies for precious gear and artifacts. Rescue VIPs and save fallen comrades by carrying them to the extraction point
- A NEW BREED OF ENEMY - A diverse cast of enemies from powerful new alien species to the ADVENT, enforcers of the alien regime, offer a distinct tactical challenge
- RESEARCH, DEVELOP AND UPGRADE - Configure and build rooms on the Avenger to give XCOM new capabilities on the battlefield. Use your Scientists and Engineers to research, develop and upgrade weapons and armor to fit your preferred tactics
- EACH MISSION IS A UNIQUE CHALLENGE - Go on missions around the world, from wildlands to the heart of the alien-controlled megacities, to the depths of alien installations. There are virtually infinite combinations of maps, missions, and goals
- CREATE CUSTOM MODS - Community-focused tools allow you to create your own campaign, tactical gameplay, aliens, classes, strategy game features, and share within the Steam Workshop
- ENGAGE IN HEAD-TO-HEAD MULTIPLAYER - Mix-and-match squads of humans and aliens battle head-to-head on randomly-generated maps
descriptionXCOM 2 is the sequel of the award-winning XCOM: Enemy Unknown, set in an alternate future 20 years from the series’ original timeline where the world leaders has no other option but to surrender Earth to the invading aliens, leading the group of XCOM to be forcefully dissolved. Now, the aliens starts to inhabit a dwelling to the world and build their new world order that promises wealthy leisures, shining megacities, and upscale incentives for humans in the surface while concealing its sinister agenda underneath and anyone that dissent upon it are being dispose of.
Driven by the desire to protect humanity, the remnants of XCOM formed a small group called the Resistance that seeks to ignite a global resistance that will fight and expose the aliens’ hidden agenda and eventually bring humanity freedom within reach. After years of battle against the alien forces from the shadow, XCOM masters the skilled called “Overwatch” - a way of setting traps to the aliens that requires cunning, timing, and planning expertise. With this skill, XCOM can fight head-on against the aliens in stealth and ambush missions more efficiently than before while waiting for the return of their commander for a full-throttle war!
Unlike it predecessors, the XCOM is now the one that hides in the shadows and fights in guerrilla-like operations to defeat terrifying new breeds of aliens that now ruled the Earth. Plan missions within the Avenger (XCOM’s new mobile headquarter), recruit new XCOM soldiers (5 new classes with unique abilities, attributes, gameplay, and effectiveness in combat), and build up a resistance for the so-called alien-backed humanity government called Advent!
|Official Release Date||Feb 05, 2016|
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - April 7th!
Official XCOM 2 Launch Trailer (YouTube)
Please send me an E-Mail when ...