|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Greatest Hits)
US$ 6.565 d, 01:46:21
- Innovative New Battle System: Introducing new cooperative attacks, refined boost systems, and an intense zone attack/zone break system. Xenosaga EPISODE II provides more action and depth in gameplay than ever before.
- Fully Customzed Character Growth System: Players can customize their characters using over a hundred different skills and the extensive exerience system features a wide variety of power-ups and advanced attacks.
- All New Mechs: Platers pilot powerful new mechs utilizing a separate battle system offering even more strategy and variety in gameplay.
- All New Grapgics: Shion, KOS-MOS and other favorite EPISODE I characters return with highly realistic character designs in completely new and detailed environments.
The epic storyline begins on Second Miltia, with the group reaching the planet to discover the key to the location to the Zophar hidden in MOMO's subconscious. Players will attempt to uncover the mystery surrounding the Miltian Conflict and delve further into the many unresolved questions posed by Xenosaga EPISODE I. Offering spectacular cinematics, intense battles, and a large number of characters in expansive worlds filled with multiple destinations, Xenosaga EPISODE II takes players on a magical journey filled with intrigue and surprises.
|Release Date||Jun 21, 2004|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 11 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Thank's Play-Asia so much
missed this game before
now i can keep this for collect...
Xenosaga II is an important entry into the trilogy regardless of any flaws. Playing the third game without experiencing the first two is a lackluster experience and I suggest not skipping this episode due to bad criticism, what this game lacks in game mechanics and graphics it more than makes up for in story, and for $25 it's a steal.
Sorry if i cant right a detailed review as i completed this game years ago but honestly.
1. They removed a lot of the origional content that was meant to be in episode 2 which expands on a few characters, adds a few scenes, and generally makes a great game
(this is why the game felt hollow, rushed and terrible)
2. They spoiled the decent battle system episode 1 had, episodes 2 system is weird, and bizzare.. its love or hate, i hated
(if you have an old style ps2, battles can take a short while to load)
3. the story is just.. ugh.. its good they focused on Rubedo and Sakura, and Albedo, but this isnt a great story, far from it
4. the music isnt done by the same person who did the first, what we get is a joke
5. the game is only good for those that want to follow the story from the first, i am not saying do not buy this game, buy when the price is lower.. honestly, truthfully
6. this game had so much potential that was wasted, this was why the xenosaga series came to a premature end, after the firing and sacking of key staff from the first game, what we have was remnants, being picked up and made into a game
however, the dev team wanted to do something new, when stuff that is new comes along you think hmm, can you accept change? i can.. but this change is for the worst, you can not possibly grasp what they were thinking when they let this game go gold
however >_>.. Xenosaga Episode 3 which is buy the same people is a brilliant game, better then the first.. weird huh?
Xenosaga 1: Good Game
Xenosaga 2: Failure
Xenosaga 3: Brilliant
they added a whole bunch of new features to this game, but dont expect the world, only buy if you must know what the story is like after the first, it continues directly off the first game, and the third takes place after this game, so to play xenosaga 3 you need to play this one sadly, that being said you can convert your save to xenosaga 3 so all is well
An ominous script, a change of look to worse, a laborious system battle and strident music in playing scenes are some of the signs of the sequel of Xenosaga 1.
I have not enjoyed any minute playing this game, the only thing that towards following to me until the end is to continue with Xenosaga 3.
This is not Xenosaga, this is an insolvent invention to try to please to american and european players, losing in it everything what him towards great the saga.
I did not like, it's very very "feo".
This is also one of my favorite games. Now check out my review for Xenosaga II.
WOW. That is all I can say. The graphics in this game are just amazing. When you are running on the location, it is very soft and smooth, and very realistic. During battle, it uses the same in- game graphics (no duh) and it is really beautiful. During the cutscenes, the characters look like they are in an FMV, but they are not. Really great cutscenes. In the game, however, there is a small amount of FMV's in the game. There is only 2, and they are both on disk 2. Do not worry, because 70% of the game is on disk 2. The 2 FMV's in the game are:1.Patriarch destroying a Planet. and 2. When Albedo releases the final location of the game. The FMV's are absolutly georgeous. Now don't worry. In the cutscenes, the E.S.s are in FMV form, and sometimes, as stated above, the characters look like they are in FMV forms in most of the cutscenes.
This game has the most complex, most epic, and the most dynamic story ever. PERIOD.
The gameplay is simply fantastic. Not as good as Shadow hearts, but still tremedesly well. ( i'm 10 years old so I don't spell good, and no I am not fat, I weigh 80 lbs.)I can't explain the gameplay because it would take too long, but it is fantastic. The only reason I game the gameplay a 4.9 is because this game has only 16 locations, and that is too little, because the locations don't take that long to beat.
The music in this game is fantastic. A lot of violin here, folks, and they play it fantastically. You can go to bluelaguna.net and you can hear some of the music. Listen to it now.
Now this game has no secret ending or any of that, but there are 30 sidequests, and there is even another adventure when you save your game. It has 7 locations, so that is alot. There are also ALOT of other sidequests. There is even an optional planet that you can go to, and there are alot of places on that planet. Alot of replay value here.
This is a must have game for you RPG lovers out there. Trust me. P.S. Check out my Magna Carta Tears of Blood reviw and my Shadow Hearts From The New World review, too.
Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose
Compatible with PlayStation 2 (PS2)
Japan, NTSC J / RPG
Compatible with PlayStation 2 (PS2)
Japan, NTSC J / RPG
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2014 Play-Asia.com.