|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
- XCM Cross Battle Adapter Plus
- Compatible with all PS3™ games
- Compatible with all versions of PS3™ consoles
- Can map the controller button keys to any key of the Keyboard
- Compatible with 95% of different kinds of mouse and Keyboard
- High sensitivity, precision and smoothness
- Built in Turbo (Auto Fire) functionality. Independent Auto fire buttons: Eight customizable auto-fire buttons,
- Can adjust the mouse sensitivity from 2 extra wheels with 16 levels of adjustment for X and Y sensitivity to adapt perfectly to every mice.
- Plug & Play - Just connect the XFPS RATEUP to PS3. (no PC required)
- Ease of use: Just use the original PS3 controller to re-map itself to the keyboard.
- Must be used with original PlayStation™ controller
|Release Date||Jan 15, 2008|
||(3.5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 16 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Compatible with mouses up to 5500 dpi. Not compatible with Razors. It works fine with Logitech, A4Tech, Genius.
I recommend Logitech G5.
I am a recent PC to PS3 convert and I realized that I couldn't play any FPS games since I couldn't aim for nuts with the dualshock controller. The deadzone and feedback on the ps3 controller just don't work well for fine aiming in a hurry. After becoming immensely frustrated, a googling revealed this product - couldn't they have thought of a better name ?
I liked the product..but be prepared to put in some time to remap the default configuration to your preference - some of the mappings suck. For some Q for R1 ? That's the primary fire key in most FPS's and should be assigned to a bigger parallel use key like SHIFT. (Or use a mouse button).
Anyways, I found an optimal layout that works well across most ftps games and once this was done, it was nirvana. I could actually begin to enjoy my games instead of cursing all the time. The product works well..though I really wish it had come with more USB ports - it has only 2 and some useless ps2 ports - who uses ps2 for keyboard/mouse nowadays ? So if you need to remap your keys and you have a usb keyboard/mouse, you will need to plugin one at a time since during remapping one of the ports would be taken up by the ps3 controller.
There are few occassional glitches where the controller stops responding and your toon in the game turns in the last direction of mouse movement - but this happens very rarely and a quick connect/disconnect immediately fixes the issue.
4/5 stars since it still has a few glitches
I've noticed while using this adapter, after a period of time during play the controller would have no response. I have no idea why it does this but it happened during my gameplay of MW2, I received a care package and called in the drop and at the arrival of the care package my controller went out of whack and sent out commands which was not given be me. so this device does need a little bit of working on.
This was a cool device! !!!!!!!! Nice !!!!
I expected more sensitivity, I thought it was not legal, because it was very hard to play with the product.
XFPS Rateup Adapter
Compatible with PlayStation 3, Xbox360
Compatible with PlayStation 3 (PS3)
Compatible with PlayStation 3 (PS3)
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.