PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Genuine heraldry of European heraldry and chivalry
- Over 60 historical characters, including Philip II Augustus, Frederick II of Hohenstaufen, Edward I, Alexander Nevsky, Daniil Galitsky, Simon de Montfort, and William Marshal
- Dozens of unit types, including heavy knights, mounted and foot sergeants, archers, arbalesters, lance knights, darters, and warriors bearing axes, maces, and falchions
- Accurate depiction of each nation's combat strengths: the French knights are unrivaled in mounted combat, the Welsh archers are experts at forest fighting, the Mongolian cavalry maneuvers with lightning speed, and the Italian arbalesters are the best shooters in Europe
- Weapons and armor painstakingly modeled on thirteenth century standards, down to minute details of style, quality, and heraldry
- Unique combat system defined by 80 parameters that enable the authentic reconstruction of medieval warfare, down to the actions of individual soldiers
- Realistic unit animation for individual soldiers
- Reconstructed medieval fortresses: the inaccessible Chateau-Gaillard, the majestic Lincoln, the old Pskov Kremlin
- Wide array of tactics and strategies based on actual forces and armies of the thirteenth century
- Siege machinery includes catapults, mangonels, trebuchets, and siege towers
- Orchestral soundtrack immerses the player in the medieval atmosphere and reflects the alternating tempo of war: the tension before the combat begins, the fury of attack, and the heat of raging battle
- Stunning voice acting recreates the shouts and commands of the battlefield
- Built-in micro-encyclopedia contains reference information
- State-of-the-art shader graphics offer an astonishing level of realistic detail
descriptionXIII Century is a real-time strategy game driven by an epic storyline torn from the pages of history. Players control European kings and dukes, Russian princes and boyars, and Mongolian khans and noyons. XIII Century features large-scale battles with thousands of soldiers clashing on detailed, realistic battlefields. This historical simulation recreates actual conditions of these glorious battles, taking into account the effects of terrain and weather.
Wage war through 30 battles across 5 campaigns for the nations of England, France, Mongolia, Germany, and Kievan Rus' (Russia). Recreate great battles that changed the course of medieval history, including the battle of Bouvines (July 27, 1214), the battle of Falkirk (July 22, 1298), the battle of Las Navas de Tolosa (July 16, 1212), and the battle on Lake Peipus (April 5, 1242). Many of the conflicts in XIII Century have never been featured in any PC game before, including the battle of Gelheim (July 2, 1298), battle of Taillebourg (July 22, 1242), and the siege of the stronghold Salvatierra (1211).
|Official Release Date||Apr 09, 2008|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...