- Explore each crafty stage to discover new surprises—with no time limit!
- Unravel or push walls to discover hidden areas and goodies
- Send enemies running with new transformations like motorcycle, mole and giant
- Cooperate or compete simultaneously in all stages with 2-player multiplayer (additional accessories required for multiplayer mode; sold separately)
- Switch to Mellow Mode at any point during the game to play as Winged Yoshi – with the power of flight, the action will be a little easier to manage
- Enhance your game with a Green, Pink and Light-Blue Yarn Yoshi amiibo figures (sold separately)
- Unlock different patterned Yoshi characters to play with a fresh, new look
- Scan your compatible amiibo figure to give Yoshi a smashing new look
- Activate “Double Yoshi” by scanning your Yarn Yoshi amiibo figure during single player mode to create a second Yoshi at any point during a stage
- Save your favorite unlockable Yoshi to your Yarn Yoshi amiibo figure and use it during “Double Yoshi”
Set off with a friend through a wild, woolly world in this grand Yoshi adventure! A treasure trove of clever and challenging handicraft stages are ready for you to explore. Unravel their secrets and color your world with a spectrum of yarn balls to knit new paths and get every last collectible.
|Official Release Date||Jun 26, 2015|
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - July 21st!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - October 22nd!
Wii U - Yoshi's Woolly World Launch Trailer [US] (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Probably my favorite Yoshi game since Yoshi's Island on SNES. Definitely worth checking out.
A wonderful and enjoyable game, the graphics are gorgeous, the music fantastic and the game play is simple but extremely fun. Those who loved Yoshi's Story should definitely get this game, as its just as marvelous as that classic.
A great Yoshi game with smooth controls and cool graphics. The gameplay is sweet, wonderful music, nice amiibo function, and superb stages!
It is a really nice game, the woolly style is so beautiful, Yoshi's never been that cute !
It is not like a mario game, the is no timer to finish a level, you can take your time to explore and find all the secrets which it is not so easy to get .
2 players can play at the same time !
As usual with Nintendo the game is perfect either for relaxing with a more than 3 color game either for gamers who likes to fully complete their games with a good challenge.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.