PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for You Are Empty (Extra Play) (DVD-ROM)
- Unique conventionalized environment of the Soviet totalitarian society
- Unique neorealistic stylization of Soviet "Iron Curtain" period. Expressive atmosphere immerses you into fear and intrigue of the Soviet totalitarian system
- Authentic weapons including Mauzer pistol, PPSh, Maxim chaingun, Mosin Rifle and futuristic electrical gun prototype
- Distinctive and lively characters
- Due to new DS2 Engine the game introduces a high level of details and realism
- Realistic physics engine and sophisticated AI system
descriptionYou Are Empty offers players an alternative approach to the history of the late fifties of the XX century. Scene of action is the Soviet Union. Leading Soviet scientists start a big experiment that alter human physiology and mentality in order to create super humans capable of building bright future and communism all over the world. But something goes wrong. As a result the whole city, where that experiment took place, goes on a rampage. The majority of citizens died, and those who survived turned into hideous mutants - the only inhabitants of deserted streets. You Are Empty immerses you in an exaggerated dark and obscure atmosphere of Soviet totalitarianism. Fighting against mutants, that obtained super power after the experiment was carried out, the main hero tries to gain an understanding of what's happening around and save the day.
|Official Release Date||May 11, 2012|
|Genre||First Person Shooting|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
gogoyubarismooth (289) on 05, Aug. 2013 01:40 (HKT)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...