|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
- Rocksmith Real Tone Cable
- YPbPr input signal port can be connected to game console or DVD player via corresponding Component wire.
- 15 pin VGA output signal port can be connected to PC monitor directly or connected to HD TV with extra cable
- Built-in LED power indicator will give off red light when powered on
- USB extension cable can be directly connected to the USB port of game console or DVD to get power supply.
- Audio / headphone cable can connect audio signal to TV, speaker and headphone.
- Two working modes: One is 1080i, which is specially designed to improve the pictures and avoid the problem of color changing under 1080i mode.; the other one is Other, which is used for 480p, 720p and 1080p (if used for 1080i, the picture color will change a little but still there will be picture showing)
- The resolution of the pictures is 480p (640*480) when connecting with the Wii™ game console. The resolution of the pictures is controlled through the game console.
- The resolution of the output pictures is 480i / 720p / 1080i / 1080p when used with PS3™ game console.
- The frequency of the output pictures is 50/60/75hz.
- Power consumption: 150MA-200MA, supplied by game console
|Release Date||May 15, 2008|
||(4 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 5 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
It comes with RCA audio to 3.5mm stereo female converter which is a nice addition.
It works fine with PS3 connected to my Samsung HD monitor. Other than that, it can also be used with PSP when the PSP component cable is used.
Works like a charm on my old hatchback TV w/o today's technology!
to be frank about it i was little skeptical about this product because ps3 doesnt support vga by default. Fortunately ps3 performs flawlessly. i am really happy with the purchase. If anyone feels that the image isnt properly positioned on their monitor then you can simply fix it using its horizontal and vertical controls.
I'm tired of people rating this and similar items like this down because they simply didn't do their research properly.
This thing works like a charm. I hooked it up to my PS3 to a 1680x1050 LCD monitor.
Now, I ran into some issues of course, and they were solved by simple logic.
1080p is 1920x1080, that's too big to map properly on a 1680x1050 max resolution monitor, so obviously we'll go with 720p which is 1280x720.
I had some really weird issue with my monitor and it liked to put the image too far the left, easily solved by the handy dandy "H Position" in the monitor menu.
1680x1050 is a 16:10 ratio, not 16:9. This leads to slightly taller and skinnier images, and it's usually completely unnoticable except for extremely obvious symbols, like circles or the default "on" sign used to indicate power buttons.
Use your monitors positioning to resize vertically and horizontally until you get what you desire. Most people will probably not have this issue because you probably have a 16:9 monitor. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!
1080p = 1920x1080
720p = 1280x720
480p = 640x480 (why do you care, the whole reason you'd buy this is to get around that)
It will make a pretty awful picture for the wii, why? Because that's all the Wii can handle...sorry but it's the truth.
In an extremely thoughtful and generous gesture, this comes with an extension cable for your audio! It was a godsend because the PS3's audio is basically only allowed to be 1/2" inch away from the video, which would've been impossible for me to connect to my PC. Thanks Mayflash!!
It can only handle 480p and even that doesn't work right. Sometimes wrong colours...and the top and bottom of the screen is always missing. Well...2 stars because it does something...just not with a wii...
Buy a vga-box with a de-interlace-chip instead for your wii
Compatible with Xbox, Xbox360
Compatible with Windows PC, Xbox360
Compatible with PS2, GC, Xbox, PS3, 360, Wii, PSP
Compatible with PS2, GC, Xbox, PSP, PS3, 360, Wii
Compatible with PlayStation 3 (PS3)
Compatible with PS2, GC, Xbox, PSP
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.