- Pure Survival Horror - Resources are scarce, your enemies are numerous, and you never know when you'll find more weapons, ammunition, first aid, or food. How you allocate your resources determines if you live or die
- With Permadeath, Everything is at Stake - Survival is not guaranteed. Once you die, your character becomes infected and joins the horde of undead shambling through London. You'll come back as an entirely new character and try to survive, again, with your first mission to retrieve your previous character's supplies
- Bug-out Bag - Your bug-out bag holds all your possessions, tools, inventory, first aid kits, maps, and more. Don't get distracted, as zombies can attack you at any moment. If you die, your bag stays with your old character, who is now a zombie. Will you risk it all to get your bag back, or start scavenging anew?
- London Calling - Survive in a city steeped in grisly history, royal secrets, and bloody tales. Navigate through the medieval Tower of London, stately Buckingham Palace, and modern streets swarming with mobs of the undead
- The Undead Return - Combining the horror of ZombiU with refined gameplay and upgraded graphics, Zombi brings the survivalist first-person shooter to current-gen consoles
London is falling. Are you prepared? The Last Blight is upon us. It was foretold. For the second time in history, a great plague has shrouded London in a fog of death. Big Ben tolls as thousands of unprepared die, or worse, are infected by a sickness more gruesome than death. You're still breathing, for now, but how long will you survive the labyrinth of London's streets and underground canals, abandoned by the outside world and surrounded by infected? The horrifying remains of humanity, ravaged by the terrifying disease, are shuffling through the streets, waiting at every turn to prey on your living flesh.
|Official Release Date||Jan 22, 2016|
200港幣以下 全新 進口主機實體遊戲專區！
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - January 26th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - April 25th!
Zombi - Pure Survival Horror is coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC [EUROPE] (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
is a game only to people with nerves of steel ;)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.