Zombie Vikings (Ragnarok Edition)
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 15.00 (50%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Co-op story brawler for 1-4 players
- Single-player and online/offline multiplayer
- Written by Zach Weinersmith (SMBC Comics)
- +25 levels in 8 different worlds. Plus 5 Versus Arenas!
- Choose among four different Zombie Vikings, each with unique power moves
- Over 40 unlockable weapons. Try out Stinknir or Blunt Fish Trauma!
- Collect Viking Runes to gain new cool abilities. Mix up your style of play!
- Stitch all your friends together into a giant mega Zombie. Working together is fun!
Loki just snatched Odin's last magic eye right out of his eye-socket and hastly gangled off with it. Thor and the gods are too busy partying, so blind as a bat, Odin makes a desperate move. He raises four of the most fearsome Zombie Vikings out of Norse soil - Gunborg, Seagurd, Hedgy and Caw-kaa! A putrid posse sent on a mission through the most epicness of worlds to retrieve The Eye and make peace with their rotten pasts.
Hack through the boiling gingerbread swamps of Molgaga, take a cruise through the intestines of the Midgaard Serpent, fight giant troll poultry and find out how Söccer really was invented.
From the creators of last years' indie hit Stick It to The Man! comes a new co-op 4 player stab-you-in-the-gut-a-thon with a dead funny adventure written by comedic genius Zach Weinersmith.
Additional content confirmed for Zombie Vikings box version:
- 2 extra playable characters: Frostbjörn and Raybjörn
- 5 Extra Versus Arenas
- Making of Video
|Official Release Date||Apr 22, 2016|
|Genre||Hack and Slash|
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - May 27th!
Zombie Vikings: Ragnarök Edition Launch Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This is a good game to pass time while you wait for AAA titles. It's a lot like castle crashers, but the art style is quite different. Give it a try, and you'll probably like it.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.