|add to cart||or||save for later|
- The first video game based on the Zumba dance-fitness program designed specifically for kids aged 7-12 years old
- Kid-friendly choreography across 30 exciting routines encourages freeing movement, dance and play while enhancing coordination and self-confidence
- Music to move to! Dig in to a soundtrack featuring hot artists like Justin Bieber, Willow Smith and Ozomatli, classic tracks like Wipeout and Boogie Wonderland plus a range of high-energy Zumba original tracks
- Easy-to-follow routines featuring fun international dance styles: Cumbia, Salsa, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton, Merengue, Swing, Surf, Disco, Ballet, Tahitian and many more
- Support for two players on Kinect and four players on Wii lets kids jam together with family and friends
- Featuring four different game modes - Quick Play: Dance a single routine from the 30 included in game; Full Class: A block of routines in 20, 45 or 60 minute formats. Choose from 30 pre-set classes or create your own custom class of your favorite routines; Family Jam: Get everyone moving together with group goals and rewards for cooperative play. Featuring a cameo appearance by celebrity Zumba instructor Gina Grant and her daughters Anaya and Maliah; Mini Games: Mix up the fun with 4 motion-based mini-games that offer playtime breaks: Freeze Star, Power-Up, Freestyle and Act Like A…
- Experience the movement and music from different regions that provide animated backdrops and fun surprises kids discover as they dance
- Ongoing positive reinforcement and unlockable rewards keep kids motivated: bonus videos, stickers, buttons and healthy lifestyle tips
- Family Zone lets up to 12 family members create a profile and track Z-points earned
- Customizable menus let kids show off their personal flair and make the game their own
- Animated visual cues help kids anticipate upcoming moves
Get Kids Movin' to the Beat in Zumba Kids:
Get the kids moving, shaking and dancing in Zumba Kids where an ultimate dance-fitness party awaits for young Zumba fans aged 7-11. Zumba Kids is designed to encourage children to play and express themselves with routines and activities custom-designed for them. This game will help kids in building their self-confidence, discovering rhythm, flexibility, new dance styles and the like!
Cool Customizations for a Healthy and Active Life for Kids:
Zumba Kids features age-appropriate music and moves that get kids movin’ to the beat. Increase their memory and coordination as they get active, burn calories, and have a safe and healthy exercise. Zumba Kids will also offer “cool customization” options that youngsters can appreciate, unlockable rewards and the ability to play two-player on the Xbox 360 and four-player on the Wii so the kids can get fit together.
A Perfect Workout Party for the Whole Family:
Be fearless while combining fitness and fun in the dance-fitness program that blends cardio with music of Hip-Hop, Reggaeton and Cumbia. Zumba offer the perfect workout party for the whole family. Zumba Kids is an exhilarating workout designed especially for kids’ minds and bodies!
|Official Release Date||Nov 19, 2013|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.