A-Train 8 (Steam) steam digital
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Time & Weather: Time passes continuously in A-Train 8, affecting train and construction schedules. Weather will change constantly: both snow and rain are possible at a moment's notice!
- The Terrain: Certain areas are not ideal for development, and laying track over water is not cheap!
- Financial Information: You will have complete access to your companyâ€™s balance sheet, railroad statistics, city trends, and stock/real estate reports. These reports are constantly updated throughout the simulation
- The Market: Equity and debt financing can help fund the growth of your empire. You can buy/sell stocks, take out loans, and even sell real estate!
- Building Tracks: Every track your company lays must be planned carefully. Not only does track cost money, but inefficient or inadequate track will slow down city development and decrease the amount of commuters!
- Train Schedules: With the help of a Schedule Wizard and your own business sense, you will have the tools to create the most streamlined schedule possible. Smart scheduling will save your company money while still keeping the citizens happy
- The Trains: Each train has a slew of advantages and disadvantages. Elements such as speed, cost, maintenance, and capacity must be taken into account
As the owner of a brand new railway company, you must manage train schedules, develop new railways, construct buildings, and manipulate the stock market on your quest to earn one trillion dollars.Â
Have you ever wondered what it's like to manage a railway company, or how trains can impact the fate of an entire city? A-Train 8 answers these questions! The task will be fun, but not necessarily easy. Your company relies on the citizens for revenue, and the city needs your railway to function and thrive. If you fail to master this relationship, both your company and the city will face certain derailment.Â
|Official Release Date||Mar 21, 2008|