Two Factor Authentication
AeternoBlade II Similar Items
Compatible with Nintendo™ Switch (SW)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
1-2wExpected stock arrival within 1-2 weeks.
US$32.99Our previous price:
You save: US$ 2.00( 6% )
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for AeternoBlade II
- Play as three unique characters – including returning heroine Freyja, and newcomers Felix and Bernard, as they journey across dimensions in a desperate struggle against the destruction of the Dark Abyss. The power of the AeternoBlade must be returned or reality, as they know it, will face total collapse
- Overwhelm your foes - by stringing together a massive hit count of relentless combos. Agile attack movements and the power of time are at your disposal in visually-striking, rapid combat. With both classic side-scrolling fights and the new addition of full-3D scenarios, launch enemies into the air and finish them using sword strikes, dashes and impressive ultimate attacks
- Manipulate time, eliminate enemies – and overcome all obstacles. Use techniques, such as Time Stop, Warp, and Reversal to outwit powerful bosses and solve creative puzzles
- Leap, grapple and climb – across intricately designed environments with vertical terrain. Find useful new items by exploring multiple routes through mystic ruins, ancient forests, and stoic castles
- Enhance your attributes – with over 100 equipped relics that harness the potential of your abilities. Boost health, critical strikes or strength, and unlock more by undertaking new quests
Harness the AeternoBlade and defy the abyss in this sequel to the fast-paced action/puzzle platformer. In AeternoBlade II, use the power of time itself to outwit your enemies and explore mysterious new dimensions. Jump between frenetic combat encounters and intriguing puzzle segments that require ingenious use of time.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Nov 22, 2019|
others also bought
Caladrius Blaze (Multi-Language)
Final Fantasy VII & Final Fantasy VIII Remastered Twin Pack (Multi-Language) (English Cover)
River City Girls (Multi-Language)
Dragon Quest 1+2+3 Collection (Multi-Language)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Pavel (84) on 08, Nov. 2019 22:06 (HKT)
Fight by blade and record you actions
This conception is really popular. You're not alone in the world of Aeternoblade, because you may have the support and help from....yourself! Nice. I like this game, decpite the battles with bosses are difficult to me. But when you tired of slashing, you may teleport into another dimension and solve some logical riddles.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.