Airport Simulator (DVD-ROM)
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 10.00 (50%)
|add to cart|
- The continuation of the exciting airport management and aircraft handling simulation series
- Huge, open-world airport grounds with runways and landing strips, a vehicle hangar, and access to the tower
- A total of 14 controllable vehicles and machines, including a shuttle bus, passenger stair truck, jet bridge, pushback truck, catering truck, cargo loader, cargo transporter, refueling vehicle, de-icing vehicle, ground power unit, follow-me car, and three different snowplows
- The dynamic mission system offers countless exciting tasks on the apron and taxiway
- A total of five different types of aircraft
- Realistic air and road traffic (including aircraft takeoffs and landings)
- Various achievements and the option to upgrade vehicles and machinery
- Diverse weather conditions such as snow, rain, and sunshine, as well as day and night cycles
Step into the shoes of an airport employee in Airport Simulator 2015
Experience exciting and varied tasks in the field of aircraft handling at a major international airport and take control of high-powered aircraft tractors, de-icing vehicles, and many more! Airport Simulator 2015 features a total of five popular aircraft types and 14 different vehicles, offering a huge range of different tasks on the apron and taxiway.
These tasks need to be done, come rain or shine, day and night. Keep in mind that even the slightest delay in flight operations will cost you cold, hard cash.
Make sure that planes are refueled and boarded while also taking care of catering and baggage and cargo transport. Navigate airplanes to their parking positions with the aid of the follow-me car and get behind the wheel of the shuttle bus to transport passengers. Guide the ground power unit to the required position, prepare the passenger stair truck or jet bridge, and much more. When the weather starts to get cold, your skills in ice and snow removal will be put to the test. Airport Simulator 2015 also features an entire fleet of vehicles.
|Official Release Date||Oct 09, 2015|