- Five aircraft variants: Included in this package are three aircraft - the Citabria, Decathlon, and Scout.
- Virtual Cockpit: The aircraft in this package feature silky smooth 3D virtual cockpit gauges - this makes the gauges visually clearer and smoother in movement than even the best FSX 2D gauges.
- Configurable VC panels: For the first time in an FSX aircraft package, each aircraft's VC panel can have its instrument layout altered to suit the user's preference.
- Sounds: The aircraft in this package include high-quality custom stereo sounds delivering a dynamic acoustic experience.
- Config Panel: A stand-alone application for setting various RealAir Citabria, Decathlon and Scout preferences.
- Stall Buffet Effect: A feature that simulates the buffet experienced by a pilot during a stall.
- Documents: Included is a a detailed 'Flying Guide' that includes flying and setup help, and three 'Pilot's Handbooks' featuring operating procedures for each aircraft type.
The American Champion Company's aircraft are based on a design that has been in production since the 1940s. Very much the original rugged 'back-country' aircraft, the modern types are as likely to be used for basic training, taildragger conversions or aerobatics. There are even amphibious versions!Developed by RealAir, each aircraft has been designed to fly just like the real thing, with flight models that take you right to the stall buffet or give you the ability to accurately spin and sideslip.Incorporating no less than five different aircraft (each with a different flight model) and a total of over 40 aircraft/livery combinations, together with some lovely scenery in which to practice your water or short field landings, this is a package that will offer endless hours of fun and satisfaction.