Compatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
No Region Protection / Fighting
AquaPazza: Aquaplus Dream Match
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Eclectic cast of characters: The combatants in AquaPazza are a diverse bunch – from the studious bookworm Manaka who, no kidding, attacks with a bookshelf to the lance-wielding, shield carrying Sasara
- Partner system: MSRP Players select from one of the thirteen partners to accompany them. Partners assist players as one of three classes with one of four different actions. Players get rewarded for aggressive play styles and the partners add an additional skill element to help break defensive play
- Tournament-level competition: Online play Developed by Examu and Aquaplus, AquaPazza has a strong backbone of fighting game mechanics with twitch response times and huge combos
- Variety of gameplay modes: Each character has a storyline of their own, which unlocks the "another story" mode and an alternate ending. There's also a time-attack mode, training mode and a gallery mode
- Online play: Take to the internet to challenge players in ranked, unranked and friends-only matches
AquaPazza: From eroge to Fighting:
Though originally released in Japanese arcades in 2011, AquaPazza is a new western PS3 entry in the 2D fighting genre and is heavily influenced by anime, huge combos and the unique AquaPlus/Examu Partner fighting system.
Examu, the creators of the acclaimed Arcana Heart series have combined their fighting game expertise with AquaPlus and all the characters from the latter's anime series plus franchises; many of these characters have been featured in AquaPlus' branch of adult games (Eroge) made by their subsidiary Leaf.
26 Partners, 3 Classes, a lot of Combos:
No doubt an eclectic cast of 26 characters - from the bookworm Manaka who literally uses bookshelves to smash fools to the beautiful Sasara, master of the lance and shield – this PS3 version features famous characters from Utawarerumono, Tears to Tiara, all the To Heart series, Kizuato, Routes, Comic Party, and White Album.
From this list of characters, players choose one main and one partner to complete the AquaPlus/Examu Partner fighting system. Partners will assist players as 1 of 3 classes with specific tactical actions. For instance, if players incorporate their partner aggressively, they will get rewarded for this play style; the partner will add an additional skill element to help break defensive play.
Replay Value for Value:
As well, each character has their own storyline; when completed, another story mode with an alternate ending is then after ready for play. For even more content, there is also a time-attack mode, training mode, gallery mode and online modes like tournament mode with enabled spectators, ranked/unranked matches and friends-only matches.
Even with all this, Atlus is offering AquaPazza at a fan friendly price. At this stage, there is no excuse for fans of 2D anime fighters to skip this title - we ask again: are your arcade sticks ready?
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Nov 19, 2013|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Wow, I didn't expect more than a few hours of fun when I ordered this but oh man it's really good!
Good Graphics, would be better. Recommended for fighting game players, because some characters have a little bit difficult commands
Wow, I didn't expect more than a few hours of fun when I ordered this but oh man it's really good! I'm a fighting game veteran and my favourite games are Street Fighter and King of Fighters and I have more fun with this game then I ever had with Blazblue or Guilty Gear
not air dash game, that´s wear, but is diferent, i recomend this game only fighting game players
Aquapazza se mostrou ser um excelente jogo de luta 2D, com belos gráficos, uma excelente jogabilidade, só ficou devendo um pouco no modo história e principalmente por ter poucos personagens jogaveis de resto perfeito inclusive sua OST que é sensacional.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.