Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- New character models, New field model for more vibrant scenery
- Additional stories- new chapters featuring Totori and Meruru (the main characters of the other two parts of the Arland trilogy), extra content and new illustrations
- Additional Content, including various playable characters, maps, bosses, costumes and more
- Improved Synthesis system and new assignment system
- Expanded Item Crafting
- New battle system with advanced battle features, skill execution between various characters etc
- A Time Capsule system that allow players to bury items in Atelier Rorona and pick them up in Atelier Meruru, and Totori (cross content with PS VITA versions of Atelier Meruru Plus and Atelier Totori Plus)
- Over 30 different Endings: Depending on how you interact with characters and complete your missions, the ending will change, making for extremely high replay value
- Cross Save/ Share data between the PS3 and PS Vita versions
The popular alchemic RPG franchise from Gust carries on the tradition of the Atelier series, using alchemy as the main focal point. Atelier Rorona Plus focuses on the exploits of Rorolina Frixell, one the most beloved characters of the Arland trilogy (Atelier Meruru/ Totori/ Rorona), a young girl who is assigned to complete alchemy tasks over 3 years in order to keep her alchemy workshop and not be banished from the kingdom of Arland.
Players can craft new items and also battle enemies using the power of alchemy. As all games in the Atelier series, this title is set against a stunning anime-like background with beautiful 3D graphics and is characterised by an elaborate crafting and synthesis system.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jun 20, 2014|
others also bought
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
good game and the remake gives the rest to make it fully enjoyable
Rorona character is very lovable & fun to play.
La aventurera de Arland corregida y aumentada. Ademas incluye una historia nueva acerca de Totori y Meruru para los que jugaron la version original encuentren algo totalmente nuevo.
Atelier Rorona Plus is a welcome back for fans who have enjoyed the original release. Great improvement to the gameplay and graphic.
you will in love with the game, good character design, good gameplay but lack environment.
enjoyable just like every Atelier series never disappoint.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.