Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
No Region Protection / Action
Axiom Verge [Multiverse Edition]
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Expansive non-linear exploration of multiple labyrinthine, interlocking areas
- Tons of unique tools and abilities, loads of weapons, and bundles of health/power/attribute upgrades
- Dozens of unique creatures and bosses to battle
- In-game glitches allowing you to break past the boundaries of normal gameplay
- Speedrun mode: Play with a streamlined interface and additional features
In Axiom Verge, you play as Trace, a scientist who awakens in an alien world after a lab explosion. A voice calls to Trace telepathically for help, his only clue to the strange world in which he finds himself. As Trace works his way toward the voice and beyond, he explores an expansive world with unique tools and abilities, loads of weapons, tons of health/power/attribute upgrades, nearly 70 unique creatures, gigantic screen-filling bosses, and unique gameplay glitches allowing you to break past the boundaries of normal gameplay.
Axiom Verge: Multiverse Edition includes:
- Double-sided poster
- World map
- In-game weapons/items & descriptions
- "The Art of Axiom Verge" art booklet
- Exclusive "Making Of" documentary
- Soundtrack CD in the Switch version only
*While supplies last.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Nov 21, 2017|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
|Product Measures||20cm x 14cm x 3cm|
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Love all the extras that comes with!
Great game, Must have in every collection!
It’s a bit expensive but with all the content it comes from it’s worth it. Recommend
I've beated this wonderfull game on ps4 with plat trophy but still bought this game on Switch in that edition. Best 45$ spent in this year. Tom deserves to see that his efforts paying off. Hope to see Axiom Verge 2.
Si eres de la "vieja escuela" deberias darle una oportunidad. El gameplay y la musica son buenos.
It is more expensive than other console versions but it is a nice Collector's Edition for Switch. Love it...
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.