Compatible with Nintendo™ Switch (SW)
No Region Protection / Action
Axiom Verge [Multiverse Edition]
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Expansive non-linear exploration of multiple labyrinthine, interlocking areas
- Tons of unique tools and abilities, loads of weapons, and bundles of health/power/attribute upgrades
- Dozens of unique creatures and bosses to battle
- In-game glitches allowing you to break past the boundaries of normal gameplay
- Speedrun mode: Play with a streamlined interface and additional features
In Axiom Verge , you play as Trace, a scientist who awakens in an alien world after a lab explosion. A voice calls to Trace telepathically for help, his only clue to the strange world in which he finds himself. As Trace works his way toward the voice and beyond, he explores an expansive world with unique tools and abilities, loads of weapons, tons of health/power/attribute upgrades, nearly 70 unique creatures, gigantic screen-filling bosses, and unique gameplay glitches allowing you to break past the boundaries of normal gameplay.
Axiom Verge: Multiverse Edition includes:
- Double-sided poster
- World map
- In-game weapons/items & descriptions
- "The Art of Axiom Verge" art booklet
- Exclusive "Making Of" documentary
- Soundtrack CD in the Switch version only
*While supplies last.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jan 26, 2018|
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
a great indie with a great price, a must have to nintendo switch indeed
Amazing game, must buy for any Metroidvania fans...
I am Metroidmania since over 30 years - long before the term "Metroidvania". So you can trust me, when I say: buy it! AV is gorgeous - in any way. The graphics - 8-Bit-Style but in avery modern way. The sound - worth for listen to fromyour Hi-Fi-rack. And the gameplay - some say, it´s an inofficial Metroid. All in all a fine piece of game-design-art.
This game is so awesome in every aspect, metroidvania at its best. This edition includes a lot of good stuff and exclusively the soundtrack for the switch version. I bought it as cheap as you can get it.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.