Compatible with Nintendo™ Switch (SW)
No Region Protection / Action
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Expansive non-linear exploration of multiple labyrinthine, interlocking areas
- Tons of unique tools and abilities, loads of weapons, and bundles of health/power/attribute upgrades
- Dozens of unique creatures and bosses to battle
- In-game glitches allowing you to break past the boundaries of normal gameplay
- Speedrun mode: Play with a streamlined interface and additional features
In Axiom Verge, you play as Trace, a scientist who awakens in an alien world after a lab explosion. A voice calls to Trace telepathically for help, his only clue to the strange world in which he finds himself. As Trace works his way toward the voice and beyond, he explores an expansive world with unique tools and abilities, loads of weapons, tons of health/power/attribute upgrades, nearly 70 unique creatures, gigantic screen-filling bosses, and unique gameplay glitches allowing you to break past the boundaries of normal gameplay.
|Official Release Date||Nov 21, 2017|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.