save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Expansive non-linear exploration of multiple labyrinthine, interlocking areas
- Tons of unique tools and abilities, loads of weapons, and bundles of health/power/attribute upgrades
- Dozens of unique creatures and bosses to battle
- In-game glitches allowing you to break past the boundaries of normal gameplay
- Speedrun mode: Play with a streamlined interface and additional features
In Axiom Verge , you play as Trace, a scientist who awakens in an alien world after a lab explosion. A voice calls to Trace telepathically for help, his only clue to the strange world in which he finds himself. As Trace works his way toward the voice and beyond, he explores an expansive world with unique tools and abilities, loads of weapons, tons of health/power/attribute upgrades, nearly 70 unique creatures, gigantic screen-filling bosses, and unique gameplay glitches allowing you to break past the boundaries of normal gameplay.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jan 26, 2018|
others also bought
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
The best way to play this game whenever you are. I recommend playing docked whenever possible because the sound becomes better. You also got the soundtrack for later and the map is actually very useful.
With this version, now is possible play on tv or portable mode, a must have of indie games to nintendo switch
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.