Battle Worlds: Kronos
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 5.00 (20%)
|add to cart|
- Battle Worlds: Kronos is a turn-based strategy game that stays true to its hexagonal-roots, inspired by classics like Battle Isle. The planet is once again torn by war, for the succession of a new emperor. Its destiny is in your hands!
- Strong opponents, long playtime - Prepare to fight epic battles against tough AI enemies in three huge campaigns, with over 60 hours of gameplay. Includes the full DLC-campaign "Trains"!
- An epic war from two perspectives - Experience the two sides of a battle while making use of multiple combat styles, from dominating a civilization with epic tactical warfare, to saving your planet from superior military forces with clever guerilla tactics
- Easy to learn, hard to master - hone your tactical hex-field mind, test and train your strategic skills in various "Challenge Maps"
- Huge variety - More than 50 different infantry, ground, naval and airborne units, as well as buildings, many of which can be upgraded to obtain new capabilities
Battle Worlds: Kronos is a turn-based strategy game that stays true to its hexagonal-roots, inspired by classics like Battle Isle. The planet is once again torn by war, for the succession of a new emperor. Its destiny is in your hands!
|Official Release Date||Apr 26, 2016|
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
I really think that's it a perfect game. We have only a little part of strategy games on ps4, and this one may be not the best, but it one more step to have more! I can give four star rating for this game, but it better that we can have for ps4 for this time.
unique system game, only to expert players, good sound and graphics
Not a bad effort. The main problem with this game is the controls, they simply didn't do the best job at optimising the control scheme.
The other issue is that the game has performance issues, hopefully this will be patched.
The last issue I have is that the game can be a little bland at times, however try the game for yourself. There is plenty of fun to be found in this one. You may just have to dig a little and be patient.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.