US$12.99Beyond: Two Souls
Sony Computer Entertainment
Compatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
No Region Protection / Adventure
In our warehouse
- Dive into a gripping and unpredictable psychological action thriller starring Academy Award-nominees Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe
- Explore stunning and varied settings across the world in an epic journey through 15 years of a character's life
- Control Jodie and an invisible entity through spectacular action sequences and puzzles with unique controls
- Experience cutting-edge technology from Quantic Dream in one of the best-looking games ever seen on the PlayStation®3
- Please note that the content of the language (voice) & subtitles are subject to change!
Having received the status at being premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival, Beyond: Two Souls might just be the game to fully bridge the arts of video games and cinema.A unique psychological action thriller featuring the likeliness and talents of Academy Award Nominees Ellen Page and William Dafoe, delve into an original story of a young girl chasing a phantom of 15 years through a perilous course of extraordinary challenges set with heavy tones of spirituality, emotions, memories and cathasis.From the creators of Heavy Rain, experience once again the leap between cinema and games in Beyond: Two Souls.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
sandeenarak (30) on 09, Aug. 2014 11:32 (HKT)
I love the story in this game. Happy, Sad and Drama. I recommend to buy it.
nickcym83 (5) on 08, Nov. 2013 23:57 (HKT)
Like the story, just love this game!
dreadshell (2) on 31, Oct. 2013 09:06 (HKT)
The story is nice, complete and I like the assignment of the chapters. Looks messy but after you turned up the game, you'll find there's some clues to organize the chapters like that.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.