BlazBlue: Central Fiction [Special Edition]
Compatible with Nintendo™ Switch (SW)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
soldOut of print / Out of stock.
Track it down!
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for BlazBlue: Central Fiction [Special Edition]
- The final chapter – Find out how the massive story around Ragna the Bloodedge concludes or relive the grand finale!
- Unique character designs – Fan favorites returned and new faces joined with Central Fiction – who will be your fighter of choice?
- Stunning visuals – Iconic and beautifully rendered 3D stages offer a unique contrast to the intricately hand-drawn 2D fighter sprites
- Be the aggressor – Central Fiction introduced Exceed Accel attacks to finish Overdrive mode with a bang and Active Flow that will encourage aggressive play!
- Diverse game modes – Apart from classic modes like Story and Versus, find new challenges in many modes!
- Easy to pick up – Not a fighting game veteran? Not a problem! Choose Stylish Type and perform the most spectacular combos with ease!
Brace yourselves for the pinnacle of 2D fighting action - this is BlazBlue's final and most hard-hitting chapter to date, with more stages, more moves and more characters than ever before. Whether you're a hardcore BlazBlue veteran, or a newcomer wanting to experience the HUGE single player mode, one thing is for certain, this is the ULTIMATE anime fighting experience - with all previous DLC included!
|Official Release Date||Feb 08, 2019|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Art (87) on 12, Mar. 2019 20:03 (HKT)
BlazBlue Central Fiction is great!
A perfect fighting game for Nintendo Switch! The sprite work is outstanding, the gameplay is lots of fun! I'd say it's probably the best fighting game on the Switch so far.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.