Gran Turismo Sport Coming Updates Preview
Gran Turismo Sport gains strong sales figure around the world, Polyphony Digital continues to update for the game. 1.06 small patch is planning on 27 November 2017, which related balance in-game element and added some new cars.
Update 1.06 content (planned for 27 November 2017)
1. Campaign Mode, Scapes, and the Livery Editor available in offline mode. However, either one is still required the online connection to save game progress. (what is the point!)
2. Some elements of the car physics simulation model have been improved. This can be noticed especially in commercial cars, which exhibit less grip on the road, with the improved sense of realism and controllability.
3. Adjusted the difficulty level of the Driving School and Mission Challenges in the Campaign Mode, to allow a smoother game experience.
4. In Sport mode races, the judgment algorithm of the Sportsmanship Rating (SR) has been improved. Furthermore, it is now possible to see the deductions of SR points not only for the player himself but also for other drivers involved in a collision/incident.
5. ‘Autumn Leaves’ has been added to the featured Scapes photos. Some new photo spots have also been added.
6. The following 3 cars will be added as free DLC:
- IsoRivolta Zagato Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.X)
- Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest) (Gr.1)Shelby
- Cobra 427 (N500)
Update 1.07 content (planned for December 2017)
Another update patch will be coming in December. As many GT fans feedback, GT League will be back to the game. Such as “Sunday Cup”, “Clubman Cup” and “FF Challenge”, those familiar events will include in 1.07 patch and allows players drive with their preference vehicles.
In addition, 12 cars will be added to the game as free DLC as following:
・Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD)
・Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32)
・Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34)
・Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
・Lamborghini Countach LP400
・Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
・KTM X-BOW R
・Suzuki Swift Sport
・Volkswagen Samba Bus Type 2 (T1)
・Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova
・Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)
Polyphony also revealed 50 cars will be added until March 2018 and additional tracks in the coming months. Moreover, keep following our blog, we will update once announcement or any discount came out!
|Gran Turismo Sport (English & Chinese Subs) (ASIA)||US$ 55.99|
|Gran Turismo Sport (JP)||US$ 61.99|
|Gran Turismo Sport (US)||US$ 59.99|
|Gran Turismo Sport (EUR)||US$ 69.99|