UPDATED: Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition is coming to North America
Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition is coming to North America
PlayStation 4™, PlayStation Vita – US – PRE-ORDER NOW!
Futurlab‘s award-winning sci-fi game, Velocity, released the Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition first in Europe last August 25 and North America release is in March 2018. It is now available for pre-orders for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.
UPDATE: The release date is on March 2018.
The wait is over. North America are you excited? Get ready to engross with the sci-fi combat game with this edition. Kai Tana, a woman pilot is your protagonist. Be a badass as you can be with her teleporting Quarp Jet. Defeat the evil Vokh as they want to rule the universe and make planet Earth their territory. Kai Tana must stop its invasion before they discover the hidden mysteries and invade planet Earth.
Be the badass in the galaxy as experience the top-down combat gameplay. Play it with more than 66 levels! How cool is that? Non-stop slaying all the aliens around the galaxy. Drive the Quarp Drive and teleport it to kill all the enemies and use it to attack their bases and demolish all their defenses.
This edition includes for both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. There are quite a few things that you must look forward for it. First and foremost, the game itself. Second, the game expansions: Critical Urgency, Daily Sprint, and Dual Core. Lastly, the making of documentary. There is an original soundtrack CD of the game by Joris de Man. There is also a studio booklet. It mainly pivots the creation of the game. However, the OST and the booklet is only available for PlayStation 4. Sorry PS Vita users.
Pursuing being the combat badass on the galaxy? Then this is sci-fi game is for you!
Check it here for our article about the European release of this game.
- Get ready for a seamless adventure – Engage the Quarp Drive teleport to outsmart your enemies in race-tuned space combat, then dock your ship to infiltrate bases and destroy their defences
- Play over 66 levels plus the Daily Sprint DLC at 60fps defeating the evil Vokh and becoming a certified badass
- Dual format gameplay – Top-down shoot ’em-up mixed with a side-scrolling platformer
- Variety of moves including – On-foot teledash, Vokh teledash combat, 360 degree shooting, Telepod throwing, Cybernetic sprint
- Joris de Man is back on board to provide audio and music, and whereas Velocity Ultra had a handful of music tracks, Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition features a full soundtrack