Take a Look Back in Medarot Classics for 3DS
Take a Look Back at Medarot Classics for 3DS
Nintendo 3DS™ – JP – PRE-ORDER NOW!
Imagineer releases the improved version of the first five entries of Medarot. It is available for Nintendo 3DS for Japan. Available for pre-orders.
|Medarot Classics [Kabuto Version] (Nintendo 3DS™, JPN)||US$ 43.99 pre|
|Medarot Classics [Kuwagata Version] (Nintendo 3DS™, JPN)||US$ 43.99 pre|
Taking you on the memory lane dear Medarot fans! This game brings you a nostalgic feel with the first five titles for Nintendo 3DS. Medarot Classics features the games Medabots, Medabots 2, Medabots 3, Medabots 4 and Medabots 5: Susutake Mura no Tenkousei. These games were released on Game Boy Color.
Medarot Classics will have in two versions. It comes out with Kabuto and Kuwagata versions. They improved the game by saving your game data anywhere! There is a new game plus mode which you can replay the main story campaign. You can go back to the parts where you miss unlocking quests in the game. Meda-Album is added. You can see all you have gathered in the main story. You can see the images and the stats of the Medabots. This game supports Local Multiplayer. it allows to battle with other players in the same area.
|Medarot Classics [20th Anniversary Edition] (Nintendo 3DS™, JPN)||US$ 115.99 pre|
The 20th Anniversary set edition is also available on our website. The set includes both versions of the game, a soundtrack CD that contains 20 songs from the five games and also a character book that features 520 illustrations.
- 3DS Game: Medarot Classics [Kabuto Version]
- 3DS Game: Medarot Classics [Kuwagata Version]
- Ultimate Character Book
- Soundtrack CD
Medarot celebrated their 20th anniversary last November 28th. This game is a tribute to the wonderful and glory years of Medarot. Thanks, Imagineer!
Disclaimer part: Credits to Ryokutya2089 for this one!
- Save and Load Anytime – Save right before a Robattle to try it again. No longer should you worry about being defeated and losing your parts
- Wireless Multiplayer – Local wireless battles have been implemented for each game. Parts trading is also supported
- Robattle Skip and Speed Feature – Skip Robattles against small fry enemies or against enemies you cannot defeat. However, while you can earn experience points, your Medal proficiency will not raise, so you cannot use this feature too often. You can also increase the speed of the game
- Medabot Album – A Medabot Album featuring the parts you obtained in the main story of each game has been added. The full graphic for a Medabot will be unlocked after you obtain all four of its parts
- Play a New Game with All of the Parts You Obtained – After clearing the main story of a game, you can start a new game with all of the parts you obtained. It may even be possible to use the phantom parts that cannot be obtained in the main story