ROAR!!!MX vs. ATV All Out 27 March!
THQ Nordic announced MX vs. ATV All out will release on 27 March. Since the game will only release in new generation console, all graphic having huge improved from “Supercross”. The trailer emphasizes that 100% capture from real game content, so the graphics final version will be really close to the trailer. It has shown the various types of vehicles included in the game, such as the off-road motorbike, ATV, UTV etc., and diverse tracks such as farmland, forests, deserts, coasts and indoor arena Topography, as well as first-person driving perspectives.
Compare to other
Blablabla… But someone might be asking, how was it compare to Monster energy production? To be hornets, MX vs. ATV has more vehicles type, the different condition of tracks and long history. However, monster energy supercross really brings the rally atmosphere into the game. Realistic graphics and effect, voice-over and monster performed incredibly well with most important about off-road – dirt effect. Compare both trailers, there huge different described for dirt. Personally, I love Monster one.
- 2 player split-screen and 16 players online mode
- Compete in various modes like Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more!
- Master insane stunts and test your limits in freestyle mode
- Turn your garage into a showroom for all of your customized vehicles
- Select your own style from numerous gear companies or compete with one of the many top pro riders from around the world
If you would like to learn more about Monster energy supercross official game, please click here. MX vs. ATV All Out also available in Play-Asia and expect to ship on 26 March, available on PS4, Xbox and PC. See you on next blog.