Vanillaware’s gorgeous – Dragon’s Crown Pro
One of the ALTUS most famous game – Dragon’s Crown Pro, which is expected to be released on February 8, 2018. With high resolution remastered, brings beautiful fantasy drawing style back on PS4. Allow players hunting for treasure in the Kingdom of Hydeland has never been more rewarding.
Experts in battle, outfitted with full-plate armor and a sturdy shield. Boasting the stoutest defense of all classes, their shields can protect all allies in the nearby area. Their one-handed weapons have short reach, but they can swing them quickly, allowing them to make short work of nearby foes.
Dauntless warriors who know no fear as they effortlessly wield their two-handed weapons. Their massive equipment delivers vicious blows that deal lethal damage to multiple foes at once. Lightly armoured, they are agile fighters who rely on punishing kicks when unarmed.
Male magicians who have a wealth of magic at their beck and call. Unable to fend off monsters with strength, they instead rely on their spells and are vital assets for any adventure.
A long-lived forest race who are often much older than they appear to human eyes. While slight of body, they are deadly masters of the bow and arrow, using their superior athleticism to fight nimbly and fearlessly from a distance.
Stocky fighters whose muscular frames permit them to wield a weapon in each hand. Their strength lets them pick up and throw anything in sight, even heavy foes. Throwing enemies lets them damage multiple foes with one fling, laying waste to an entire horde of adversaries.
Bewitching women with knowledge of dark magic. They are weak of body, but the great knowledge they wield of the arcane arts cannot be ignored. Sorceresses can create delicious food, control skeletons, and turn foes into harmless frogs. A jack-of-all-trades support class, they can provide aid to their friends in countless ways.
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully refined artwork and 4K resolution support. Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra. Accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available. In addition, the game will support subtitle in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. All patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
ALTUS confirmed there limited edition for collectors and release at the same time 8 Feb. Box content included PS4 Game: Dragon’s Crown Pro, Dragon’s Crown Pro Orchestra Album (3CD), Dragon’s Crown Pro Orchestra Album Special Booklet, DLC Set: Digital Art Collection. For your information the DLC only available with JP PSN account. On the other hand, JP Royal Package in a very limited offer, US and EU version will out in coming April.