Experience to be a ‘Yakuza’ in Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
Experience to be a ‘Yakuza’ in Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
PlayStation 4™ – US & EU – PRE-ORDER NOW!
One of Sega‘s most popular games is coming to the US & Europe this March 2018. Yakuza 6: The Song of Life is the seventh main entry in the Yakuza series. This action-adventure beat up game is available for PlayStation 4. Do you want to be a yakuza? Unleash the inner Yakuza in you! Pre-orders are now available!
|Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (PlayStation 4™, US)||US$ 59.99 pre|
|Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (PlayStation 4™, EUR)||US$ 59.99 pre|
Yakuza (Japanese: ヤクザ, [jaꜜkɯza]), also known as gokudō (極道, “the extreme path”), are members of transnational organized crime syndicates originating in Japan. The Japanese police, and media by request of the police, call them bōryokudan (暴力団, “violent groups”), while the yakuza call themselves “ninkyō dantai” (任侠団体 or 仁侠団体, “chivalrous organizations”). The yakuza are notorious for their strict codes of conduct and their organized fiefdom-nature. They have a large presence in the Japanese media and operate internationally with an estimated 102,000 members. – Wikipedia
The meaning of the Yakuza stated above is the protagonist’s job. Kazuma Kiryu is approached by the police even though he’s injured from the previous game. The police want to arrest his crime. However, Kiryu chooses not to resist the arrest, and he wants to spend a peaceful life in the prison.
After three years in prison, Kiryu discovers that his foster daughter, Haruka Sawamura is missing. To find his lost daughter, he goes back to Kamurocho in Tokyo. He discovers nothing until a detective informs about Haruka’s condition. He learns that Haruka is in critical condition after in a hit and run accident. He immediately visits her in the hospital. He also finds out that she has a son. He finally learns that Haruka was in Hiroshima at the time of her disappearance. He wants to uncover the mystery behind Haruka’s disappearance and also the real events after he was in prison.
Enjoy the new detailed visuals of the game. Beat out the thugs around and let the bodies hit the floor. Activate Kiryu’s Extreme Heat Mode. When it activates, Kiryu releases heavy combo that can faint the enemies. He can also grab any tool and smash or hit it with his own hands. Yakuza indeed! For the first time of the Yakuza game series, this game is fully voiced in Japanese. So be ready to hear and to listen to all the Japanese words, phrases and sentences in the game!
Experience the Yakuza life using Kiryu as he discovers the mystery behind Haruka’s disappearance!
|Yakuza 6: The Song of Life [After Hours Premium Edition] (PlayStation 4™, US)||US$ 139.99 pre|
A Limited Edition for this game is also available for pre-orders for the US Peeps.
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life [After Hours Premium Edition] includes:
– Hardcover artbook
– 2 bar glasses (280 ml)
– 2 ice stones
– 2 coasters
|Yakuza 6: The Song of Life [After Hours Premium Edition] (PlayStation 4™, EUR)||US$ 139.99 soon|
For the European peeps, please wait for the limited edition. it’s coming soon to your continent. I know you can wait for this! You have patience.
|Ryu ga Gotoku 6 Inochi no Uta (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 76.99 1w|
|Ryu ga Gotoku 6 Inochi no Uta (Chinese Subs) (PlayStation 4™, ASIA)||US$ 64.99 2-4d|
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life was released in Japan last December 6, 2016. Oh well, Japanese fans you are way too advanced for the latest sequel to the Yakuza series. The Japanese version is also available on our website as well as the Asian version with Chinese subtitles. Buy now before it runs out of stocks!
|Ryu ga Gotoku 6 Inochi no Uta [DX Pack Kiryu Best Set] (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 157.99 24h|
Meanwhile, this edition is only available in Japan. It’s available also on our website. We have stocks for this. Avail now!
Ryu Ga Gotoku 6 Inochi No Uta [DX PACK KIRYU BEST SET] includes the following:
- PS4 Game: Ryu ga Gotoku 6 Inochi no Uta
- Special Shot Glass Set (2 pcs)
- Special Small Dish (Diameter 130mm)
- CD: Kiryu Best Ryu ga Gotoku Kiryu Kazuma Karaoke All-Time Best Collection
|Ryu ga Gotoku 6 Inochi no Uta Strategy Guidebook (JPN)||US$ 21.99 1w|
If you want to know more about the game with a lot of tips and strategy, avail this complete strategy guide book!
- Enter the “Dragon Engine” – Explore the world of Yakuza like never before. Yakuza 6 is the first current-gen Yakuza title that was developed from the ground up for the PS4, introducing the seedy Japanese underworld with detailed visuals, lifelike animations, a new physics engine, interactive storefronts, seamless transitions and more
- Explore Kamurocho Reborn and the Scenic Views of Onomichi – Speaking of Dragon Engine, the hypnotic lights, opportunistic inhabitants, and hedonistic distractions of Kamurocho look better than ever. Revamped minigames like karaoke, batting cages, darts, hostesses, and the SEGA arcade have been streamlined for maximum pleasure, and new additions like the RIZAP Gym, Cat Café, and Clan Creator are the purrfect distractions after a long night of bashing heads! But it’s also time to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life to play tourist in beautiful Onomichi. This tranquil coastal community is home to plenty of local activities like bar mingling, spearfishing (think action-packed rail shooter … with fish), and more!
- Let the Bodies Hit the Floor – Yakuza 6 Kiryu is a 100% certified thugfed OG, so that means he’s a battle-hardened veteran when it comes to the art of street fighting. Although he utilizes one fighting style this time around, you best believe Kiryu hits like a truck. Devastating combos and bone-breaking Heat Actions make a return, but now the Dragon of Dojima can fill up a meter to engage Extreme Heat Mode. When activated, Kiryu glows blue and unleashes heavy-damage combos with his fists or any “tool” that’s close at hand
- Fully Voiced Japanese Audio – For the first time in series history, every line and piece of dialogue is fully voiced in Japanese. Let the dramatic story and absurd humor of the series unfold like an interactive foreign film experience