The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 Is Making Its Way Westward!
PlayStation 4™ – US, Eu, & AU – PRE-ORDER NOW!
The witches are making its way Westward. I repeat, the witches are making its way Westward. West, are you ready for The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2?
|The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 (PlayStation 4™, US)||US$ 49.99 pre|
|The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 (PlayStation 4™, EUR)||US$ 49.99 pre|
|The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 (PlayStation 4™, Australia)||US$ 54.99 pre|
Note: Price starts at $49.99.
Nippon Ichi Software will be releasing another would-be sought-after RPG for PS4. And this time, it is taking over Europe, USA, and Australia. The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 is set to be released Westward on March 27, 2018 for the USA and March 30, 2018 for both Europe and Australia. To start with though, The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 features a different witch compared to its predecessor, The Witch and the Hundred Knight.
The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2, also known as Majo to Hyakkihei 2, features a top-down isometric view of its gameplay. You will play as Hundred Knight as you move your way to different levels. More so, as Hundred Knight, you will have the chance to use weapons in a different motion, attack range, and spean. The weapons include spears, lances, staffs, hammers, and swords.
The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 sets in the Kevala, a world which is corrupted by an illness called the Witch’s Disease. This illness usually develops in children under 10 years of age. Unfortunately, the cause of the disease is unknown. Girls who are infected with the said disease grow a third eye on their forehead. And when the eye opens, the girls will wake up as a witch.
In a small village in Kevala, there is a remote village wherein a girl named Amalie lives. At an early age, she lost her parents to a witch. She has a younger sister, Milm, who serves to be the only family that she can call her own. Unfortunately, one day, Milm suddenly vanished. Amalie was looking for her. But with the odds not in her favor, she was about to give up. But despite being on the verge of giving up, Milm shows up. This time, she is covered in mud and with the dreaded witch’s eye on her forehead.
With the spread of the mysterious disease, an organization sworn to fight it assembled. They are known as the Weisse Ritter (WR). By combating the witch disease and leader the chosen Holy Valkyries and their miraculous powers, the WR amassed an incredible fighting force to bring down dangerous awakened witches.
One faithful day.. a young girl became the disease’s newest victim.
– NIS America
Now check out the characters of The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2.
- Adapt to your surroundings by switching between the Hundred Knight’s six Facets to turn the tide in battle. Gather Tochkas, the indispensable minions, to aid you in your exploration
- Use Ope Time to deal damage to enemies and replenish your GigaCalories. Trigger your Third Eye and unleash the full power of the Hundred Knight for a brief time. Leave enemies to tremble before your boosted speed, power, and skills
- Forge new weapons with items from the field at your base. Pass Witch Petitions; granting you access to new Tochkas and other benefits
- Enjoy original Japanese and new English voices along with English text
- ***Please note that the screenshots are all based on Japanese version and does not represent as final ones***