A Remastered – Shining Resonance Re:frain
A Remastered – Shining Resonance Re:frain
PlayStation 4™ – JAPAN – PRE-ORDER NOW!
Shining Resonance remaster is coming to PlayStation 4 this March 2018. Prepare your favorite consoles this instant. Shining Resonance Refrain is published by Sega. This is the latest entry in the Shining series. This game is exclusively in Japan. I know a lot of fans are waiting for the English localization, well let’s pray for it! This game is now available for pre-order.
In an ancient continent, Alfheim is there. It is known as a land of God. A long time ago, the dragons ruled the world until they vanish. Their souls are already crystallized and scattered around. However, a dragon survives. Kouryuu Ilburn is his name. The Imperial Army, the Chruch and the Dragon Slayers intend to kill the dragon for seeking the power of the lost dragon.
This one young girl saves the dragon from their clutches. Before, warriors are known as the Dragon Instrumentalists. The dragon recalls the childhood memory of the young girl who saves him when he’s injured. This is the game of a beautiful and, at the same time, a painful story of the dragon and the girl.
This remastered version has a lot of enhancements including the graphics and the game features.
First of all, the game will feature more than 150 pieces of the downloadable content from the original release of the game. This includes the new theme songs and costumes of the characters. Refrain Mode is introduced. The Refrain Mode is about the “what if” story for Excela Noa Aura and Jenius Aeon. They are the unlockable characters in the game. The final boss of the game is easier to be defeat than in the original.
Are you ready to anticipate the beautiful and the painful story of the game?
|Shining Resonance Refrain [Premium Fan Box] (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 89.99 pre|
The Premium Fan Box is the limited edition of the game. Pre-order is also available for this one.
The Shining Resonance Refrain [Premium Fan Box] edition includes the following:
- PS4 Game: Shining Resonance Refrain
- Fan Book: Shining Magazine
- Drama CD
- Opening Song CD
- Refrain Mode – A new mode that depicts a what-if story with Excela Noa Aura (voiced by Nana Mizuki) and Jenius Aeon (voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya), who did not become party members in the main story
- Night Events – By “staring” at a party member in town, at camp, and so on, “Night Events” may occur during your adventure. Night Events are your chance to deepen your friendship with party members. Of course, if you become friendly with Excela and Jenius, you may even be able to see surprising sides to each of them…
- M.O.E.S. – Through the Mind Over Emotion System, you can choose conversation responses within the time limit. If you choose a response that pleases the character you are speaking to, your friendship with them will deepen. Carefully choose a response within the time limit. And of course, “do not respond” is also a response
- D-Tune Battle System – Real-time action battles full of exhilaration. Freely control one of the characters in your party in high-action battles where each character uses unique special attacks, powerful moves, and magic based on combo attacks
- Transform – The protagonist Yuma possesses the mighty power to transform into a Dragon at any time during battle. However, Yuma cannot control his power beyond a certain limit, and may end up “rampaging.” It is important to master the power of the dragon as not to rampage
- Rune Songs – By singing “Rune Songs,” Kirika can change into various costumes suited to each song. When you change costumes, you can continue fighting with the new costume for the duration of the battle
- B.A.N.D. Performance – In order to use Rune Songs, you must first activate the “B.A.N.D.” battle system. And in order to activate the B.A.N.D. system, you must first build up the “BPM Gauge.” The BPM Gauge stocks a maximum of three bars and accumulates each time you land an attack, such as standard and break attacks. You can choose the “center” of the B.A.N.D. from among your party members. Even when performing the same Rune Song, you can manifest various effects depending on which character is chosen as the center
- Kizuna Diagram – A character’s “Personality” represents their individuality and traits. The “Kizuna Diagram” is a visualization of your party members’ “Kizuna,” which manifests through their Personality. The longer the time a Kizuna is connected, the stronger it becomes
- Resonance – During battle, a “Resonance” may randomly occur with another party member. Depending on the Kizuna that connects the two characters and their Personality, the character that activated the Resonance will perform an attack or support action with the player