Most Beautiful 2D Action RPG’s Conquering PS4 – Dragon’s Crown Pro
PlayStation 4™ – JAPAN – PRE-ORDER NOW!
It’s quite impossible that you haven’t heard of Dragon’s Crown Pro if you are a hardcore gamer. Well, after all, it is considered as the most beautiful 2D action RPG in gaming history. Are you ready to be enchanted again with Dragon’s Crown Pro?
|Dragon’s Crown Pro (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 72.99 pre|
|Dragon’s Crown Pro (Chinese Subs) (PlayStation 4™, ASIA)||US$ 51.99 pre|
You read that right, the most beautiful 2D action RPG in history, which enchanted over a million adventurers on the PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita, is journeying to the PlayStation®4! And this time, Altus promises a brand new game that will feature enhanced visuals, 4K support, a newly recorded soundtrack with a live orchestra, and English and Japanese audio options.
Dragon’s Crown Pro will first be released in Japan and in Asia on February 8, 2018. On the other hand, its fans on the west (US and EU) will have to wait for a little while since its release date will be in April 2018. And this is a great news for fans who have been waiting for the localization of the game.
Dragon’s Crown Pro offers variety when it comes to its combat options. Regardless if it’s beat ’em up, side scrolling, or the classic one. Whether you are a fan of steel or magic, then this game is for you. Play this game alone or play with friends–that’s not a problem! And ultimately, discover the secrets and mysteries of a winding dungeon.
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
But wait, there’s more! If you think that the game is all that you can expect, then be thrilled to know that they will also offer Dragon’s Crown Pro [Battle-Hardened Edition]. This edition is a limited offer for the west.
The box includes:
- 7 collectible skill cards representing the 6 different classes plus the common skills
- Metal case encapsulating this ultimate package for game collectors
And how can we even forget our Asian fans? Of course, we won’t! So you guys also need to wait for by February as we are set to release the Dragon’s Crown Pro [Royal Package] (Chinese Subs).