Shay Cormac Is Back: Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered
PS4™ & XONE™ – US, EU, JP & ASIA – PRE-ORDER NOW!
The Assassin’s Creed games by Ubisoft is never-ending. It seems like that the company is not tired to continually develop different versions of the game. And for some good reasons, people are crazily fond of this game. And right now, Ubisoft is currently developing the newest installment in the video game franchise, which is the Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered.
This upcoming action-adventure game is actually an improved version of the Assassin’s Creed: Rogue originally released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on November 11, 2014. Now, the remastered version of the previous title is coming to all PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Consoles on the 20th of March this year, in Asia, US, and PAL Territories. While for Japan, it is scheduled to have its launch date on the 22nd of March, also this year. All regions are now available for pre-orders.
|Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered (PlayStation 4™, US)||US$ 39.99 pre|
|Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered (Xbox One™, US)||US$ 39.99 pre|
|Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered (PlayStation 4™, EUR)||US$ 39.99 pre|
|Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered (Xbox One™, EUR)||US$ 39.99 pre|
|Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 39.99 pre|
|Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered (Chinese & English Subs) (PlayStation 4™, ASIA)||US$ 29.99 pre|
|Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered (Chinese & English Subs) (Xbox One™, ASIA)||US$ 29.99 pre|
The Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered is set in North America during the 18th century where a deadly phenomenon is currently hovering the whole region boundlessly. And it is the war between the French and Indians. In the midst of the anarchy and violence unfolding all over the place, a courageous young constituent of the Assassin’s Brotherhood, Shay Patrick Cormac, undergoes a mysterious transformation that will permanently cast the fate of the American nations.
Shay decided to abandon his former alliance with the Assassins after a terrible mission that had gone horribly wrong. As a response of his former brotherhood to his sickening betrayal, they were filled with serious anger and ventured to put his life into an end. Now, Shay is packed with high determination to walk in this new path of his existence and to accomplish his new mission. And that is, to become the most feared Assassin hunter in the history. For him to succeed in his goal, Shay sets out on a horrifying journey to annihilate all those who turned against him and those he once called, brothers.
According to Ubisoft’s announcement, the game will run in 4K on PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X. But don’t be too saddened folks, if you don’t own any of these upgraded consoles, it will still be able to play in 1080p resolution, which is an important measure up from the initial release on PlayStation 3 (native 720p) or Xbox 360 (sub-HD). In addition to this remastered version of the game is its graphical upgrade. It will feature improved visuals on the two consoles, along with a higher resolution. Plus, players will also notice the enhanced environment rendering, visual effects, and textures.
Moreover, The Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered will also offer all of the downloadable content from the original game. This will include two bonus missions, The Armor of Sir Gunn’s Quest and The Siege of Fort de Sable. And even the Master Templar and the Explorer Packs will also be incorporated. Plus, it will include new weapons, customization items, and outfits designed for players to use.
Now, let’s get to know more at the game’s leading character.
- The most beautiful version of the game – Play Assassin’s Creed Rogue with remastered visual improvements on new-gen platforms
- Become the most feared Assassin Hunter in history – Experience the Assassin’s Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. Play as Shay, who, in addition to the deadly skills of a Master Assassin, also possesses never before seen skills and weapons
- Slowly Descend into Darkness – Witness Shay’s transformation from an adventurous Assassin to a grim and committed Templar willing to hunt down his former brothers. Experience first-hand the events that will lead Shay down a dark path and set him on a course that will forever change the fate of the Assassin Brotherhood
- Improved Naval Gameplay – Assassin’s Creed Rogue builds on the award-winning naval experience from Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag. Cast off in your ship, The Morrigan, and fight your way through the icy seas of the North Atlantic and the narrow waters of America’s river valleys
- Vast Diverse Open World to Explore – Shay’s story will allow you to explore three unique environments
Are you ready to experience the gradual transformation from Assassin to Assassin Hunter? Well, join Shay in his new adventure taking you to three various unique environments. New York City, the Wild River Valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic. Prepare to set off an exceptional journey in pursuit of your ultimate mission. Take down the Assassins for good.