Are You Ready To Become An Idol In “PriPara: All Idol Perfect Stage?”
Nintendo™ Switch – Japan – PRE-ORDER NOW!
Fashion and rhythm action have never felt this great. Switch owners, are you ready to become an idol in PriPara: All Idol Perfect Stage this March 22, 2018?
|PriPara: All Idol Perfect Stage (Nintendo™ Switch, JPN)||US$ 55.99 pre|
A stylish game will need to be on par with PriPara: All Idol Perfect Stage. And if you are looking for such kind of game, then the wait is near to an end this March 2018. Switch owners are definitely in for a nice ride as Takara Tomy A.R.T.S has announced the release of the said game.
Takara A.R.T.S. has announced that PriPara: All Idol Perfect Stage will be officially and exclusively offered in Switch. You might ask, what does PriPara means? Well, look no further! PriPara is a shortened form of “Prism Paradise.” PriPara is widely known in Japan as an arcade game. However, there are a handful of anime movies and series that we can name. And PriPara: All Idol Perfect Stage us one of them.
Looking back, the first PriPara arcade game originally debuted SynSophia in 2014. It was then succeeded by the Idol Time PriPara with a television anime premiere of the same name. And of course, how can we even forget to mention that it also has 3 Nintendo 3DS games and one of the most recent of these is the Idol Time PriPara Yume All Star Live!
Idol Time PriPara revolves the story of Yui who lives in a town called Paparajuku. Her ultimate dream is to become an idol. However, such dream also made her realize that it is quite impossible for her to achieve. Then suddenly, the PriPara idol theme park will open in her town. And together with this, Yui’s idol, Laala, will also be there. This made Yui’s dream of becoming an idol even bigger. Unfortunately, due to some changes to the concepts and some system error, Laala is longer able to go to PriPara.
- You can create up to six avatars, known as “My Characters.” Create an idol all your own by mixing and matching an abundance of My Character Parts
- An all-star lineup of 30-plus PriPara idols will appear. There are more than 1,300 costume items, the highest amount in the series thus far, which you can freely coordinate
- For concerts, there are 15 game songs in addition to 15 anime concert songs
- In the original “Story Mode,” your My Character becomes the protagonist. There is also an “Anime Story” that lets you enjoy a digest version of the PriPara anime
- PriPara: All Idol Perfect Stage supports all Nintendo Switch play modes, allowing users to at home or on the go