The Revenge Of Prince Noctis In Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition
PS4 ™, XONE™ – US, EU, JP – PRE-ORDER NOW!
Screaming out to all the Final Fantasy fans out there! It appears like you will be having another game of the legendary series to look forward to. Square Enix is currently working on their newest project for the latest installment in the Final Fantasy series which is the Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition. The game will arrive in all PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Consoles in the US, Europe and, Japan this coming March 6th. Now welcome for pre-orders! Click the button below and place your orders now!
|Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 69.99 pre|
|Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition (PlayStation 4™, US)||US$ 49.99 pre|
|Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition (Xbox One™, US)||US$ 49.99 pre|
|Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition (PlayStation 4™, EUR)||US$ 49.99 pre|
|Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition (Xbox One™, EUR)||US$ 49.99 pre|
During the course of Prince Noctis’s journey to marry his fiancée, Luna, a flash news report disturbed him and his best friends that completely ruined the perky mood of their road trip. The broadcasted news report was regarding his homeland has been invaded and dominated under the erroneous act of a peace treaty. But, the most unbearable part of the announced incident is about his family. His loved ones and his father, King Regis, has been slaughtered by the wicked enemies.
Though this could be very heartbreaking for him, he needs to do whatever it may take for him to reclaim his shattered Kingdom. And, he must gather all the strength he will be needing to unseal the truth behind the sinister death of his loved ones. Through his journey for vengeance, he will be accompanied by his loyal companions to conquer all the trials that are waiting for them.
As a player, you will take the role of our majesty Noctis. Prince Noctis is known to be the Heir apparent to the Lucian Royalty. Referring to the game’s story, Prince Noctis’s struggles spring when he sets forth from the crown city to marry his fiancée, Lady Lunafreya Nox Fleuret. Now, join Prince Noctis in his journey in this thrilling open-world stuffed with monstrous gigantic creatures, diverse cultures, roguish enemies, and astonishing wonders.
But, before we go deeper, let’s take a look at some interesting facts about the Hero of this game. Introducing, Prince Noctis.
Now, talking about the main game, Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition is still the traditional Japanese role-playing game you recognize but with a few savory spices this time. The backdrop gameplay musicality is interchangeable with the original release of Final Fantasy XV that was released back in 2016. Plus, it also has a resemblance to the original game’s content, where players were engaged in the open-world environment battling huge monsters, animals and colossis throughout their whole journey.
The freshly sprinkled spices in the game are mostly with regards to the fully-controllable weapons and equipment you’ll be able to utilize in your quest. Swords, machine guns, pistols, rocket launchers, and sniper rifles are just some of the exciting weapons included in the list of freshly featured weaponry.
Before in the base game of the Final Fantasy XV, players were not permitted to utilize machine guns and rocket launchers. However, you were able to make use of those weapons in Prompto’s side-story, where he had access to various kinds of weapon used by the Imperial forces.
On the other hand, another new interesting feature of the game is the accessory that can activate the new action called Armiger Unleashed. As the game progress, you will discover an accessory in an unknown part of the world, allowing access to Armiger Unleashed. Summon this new accessory and unleash mighty strikes on your opponents.
These are just some of the mind-blowing new features of the Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition. Itching to find out more what this game could offer? Discover on your own and experience all the thrilling adventure Prince Noctis and his friends have to surmount to reclaim their fallen Kingdom. Place your orders now!
- The Final Fantasy XV base game
- New Trophies
- Quest to obtain and Strengthen Regalia Type-D
- Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – All-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia. Players will also take on the Rulers of Yore
- A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat – Expanding the world of Eos and allowing players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia. Players will also be able to fish aboard the vessel and discover new fishes and dishes
- A new accessory that can activate the new action “Armiger Unleashed” – Players will be able to unleash powerful attacks while the Armiger is summoned. After collecting all of the royal arms, players will be able to find an accessory in an unidentified part of the world, enabling access to Armiger Unleashed
- A new first-person camera mode – Allowing players to experience the game from Noctis’ perspective
- More than a dozen pieces of downloadable content – Including weapons, Regalia car skins and item sets
- All season pass content – Including Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis
- Archive – Players can review the “Cosmogony” stories scattered throughout the Final Fantasy XV world. Additional local myths and legends will also be placed in various new locations, allowing players to obtain more information about the world
Shoutout to all the Aussie fans out there! Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition will also be availble in your region, though there is no annoucement for its official launch date yet. But, it’s coming very very soon. So, stay tuned!
|Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition (PlayStation 4™, Australia)||US$ 49.99 soon|
|Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition (Xbox One™, Australia)||US$ 49.99 soon|
Wait up, folks! Don’t you want to sign up for our newsletter first and be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? See for yourself all the great deals we can offer and hit that button below!
© 2018 PLAY-ASIA.COM. OK TO REPRODUCE IF COPYRIGHT NOTE STAYS INTACT.