Colonize the Red Planet in Surviving Mars
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – EU – PRE-ORDER NOW!
Travel and live on the red planet called Mars! Paradox Interactive and Haemimont Games releases the upcoming simulation game called Surviving Mars. It’s coming to the European continent this March 15, 2018. It’s available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Are you ready to be the first colonist on the abundant iron oxide planet in the solar system? Pre-order now!
Game geeks, have you ever wonder if we, humans, live outside Earth? Have you ever wonder if Mars is habitable enough to sustain humans? Well, it might be difficult for now, but this game makes your imagination beyond the limit! If humans colonize Mars, this will be the result.
Surviving Mars is a sci-fi builder. It’s all about colonizing the red planet Mars and making Mars a habitual place to live. In the beginning, you must choose your space agency and your sponsors for your own resources and financial support. Build Mars with a sustainable colony. Mars has very limited oxygen in its atmosphere, and you must survive your colony. Of course, you need to research new possibilities, cultivate your own food, find abundant minerals, build infrastructures and commercial building. Make Science the boss here on Mars.
Are you willing to sacrifice all for Mars? Are you ready? Mars is waiting! Survive on this red planet at all cost!
- Building a sustainable colony in space: Building on a planet not fit for human life challenges you to build a smart, functional colony. Bad planning isn’t about traffic jams, it’s about the survival of your colonists. You really don’t want rolling blackouts in a city constructed in a place without oxygen
- Individually simulated colonists: Each colonist is a unique individual with problems and strengths that influence the needs and behavior of the other colonists. Things can get really interesting if your chief scientists develop alcoholism after one too many long nights in the lab
- Futuristic Space Dome construction: Retro-futuristic super structures housing colonists, factories and commercial buildings with their own “neighborhood personality.” Create colonies that value science over everything else, while tired workers drink their pay away at a local bar, or attempt a utopia among the stars
- Exploration of Mars’ secrets: Inspired by the classic sci-fi of Asimov and Clarke, Surviving Mars holds many secrets. During each playthrough, players may encounter one of Mars’ individually crafted mysteries. Uncovering these secrets might bring your colony great fortune, or terrible ruin. What is that sphere that manifested itself outside colony HUB B, and is it friendly?
- Randomized research tree: Combine static and random research through experimentation, which allows for a different experience for each journey through the game. Attain new scientific breakthroughs by exploring the uncharted terrain of Mars’s surface
- Unique retro-futuristic aesthetic: A sleek, modern take on the bright futurism of the 1960s. A time of exploration and adventure
- Expansive mod support: Craft your own fantastic buildings, parks or even a mystery to share through Surviving Mars’s extensive and convenient modding tools. Share your finest creations with the community to build the perfect society