Slay the Demons in Devil May Cry HD Collection
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, JP & ASIA – PRE-ORDER NOW!
One of Capcom‘s famous games Devil May Cry is coming to PlayStation 4 & Xbox One this March 2018. The Devil May Cry HD Collection includes the first three DMC series: Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2 & Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening Special Edition. Are you ready to help Dante to slay the demons around him? Pre-order is now available!
|Devil May Cry HD Collection (PlayStation 4™, US)||US$ 29.99 pre|
|Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox One™, US)||US$ 29.99 pre|
|Devil May Cry HD Collection (PlayStation 4™, EUR)||US$ 29.99 pre|
|Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox One™, EUR)||US$ 29.99 pre|
|Devil May Cry HD Collection (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 39.99 pre|
|Devil May Cry HD Collection (Multi-Language) (PlayStation 4™, ASIA)||US$ 29.99 pre|
Heads up again for our dear game geeks, if you are also a bibliophile, then you will know that Devil May Cry is loosely based on the long narrative poem The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri. For brief information, The Divine Comedy is considered as one of the greatest works of World Literature. The poem has 14,233 lines, and it’s divided into three parts: Inferno (Hell), Purgatorio (Purtagory) and, Paradiso (Paradise). The poem focuses on Dante’s travel through hell, purgatory, and paradise or heaven. In Devil May Cry, The Divine Comedy is used as allusions including the main character’s name Dante and to other characters from the game series. Also, the enemies’ names are based on the Seven Deadly Sins.
The game begins with the main character Dante is attacked in his noble office by Trish. Trish tells him to hunt demons for vengeance. The demons kill his mother and brother. Trish also tells him that her attack is only a test to prepare Dante for the comeback of the demon emperor Mundus. The Demon Emperor is responsible for the deaths of his family and also is planning to a great return. Thus, this is the start of the Devil May Cry game series.
Slay the demons with style! Go against the demons with your attack combos using your sword and guns. Earn Red Orbs to make Dante stronger. The more style you attack, the more red orbs you get. In the Devil May Cry 3 series, there is a special edition where you can play Dante’s brother, Vergil!
Are you ready to face the demons with Dante?
|Devil May Cry HD Collection [Complete Edition] (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 199.99 soon|
For this Limited Edition, it’s only available in the Japanese language.
Devil May Cry HD Collection [Complete Edition] includes the following:
- PS4 Game: Devil May Cry HD Collection
- Devil May Cry HD Collection Acrylic Art version 1
- Devil May Cry HD Collection Acrylic Art version 2
- Devil May Cry HD Collection Acrylic Art version 3
- PS4 Special theme DMCHDC “Show Time!” with product code (Limited Bonus)
|Devil May Cry HD Collection (PlayStation 3™, US)||US$ 19.99 24h|
|Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox360™, US)||US$ 24.99 1-2w|
|Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox360™, ASIA)||US$ 39.99 5-15d|
|Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox360™, JPN)||US$ 59.99 1-5d|
|Devil May Cry HD Collection (PlayStation 3™, JPN)||US$ 54.99 1w|
|Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox360™, EUR)||US$ 19.99 5-15d|
For PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360 users, we have stocks for the Devil May Cry HD Collection. Avail now before it runs out of stock.
- Slay enemies in style with combos! – Chain together combos using your sword and dual-wielded guns to defeat enemies and earn Red Orbs that help make Dante stronger!The more style, the more orbs you’ll receive! You can keep track of how stylish you’re performing by the ranks you’ll see at the top-right of the screen.For example, in the first game of the series, get one combo and you’ll rank “Dull,” but keep chaining more together and you’ll climb the ranks in order of “Cool!” → “Bravo!” → “Absolute!” and “Stylish!”
- Demons Hate Him! – In the first installment of the Devil May Cry series, the player controls Dante as he faces off against the resurrected Demon Emperor, Mundus. The game introduces Dante’s abilities, like Devil Trigger which transforms him into a demon, swordplay, gun-slinging, and stylish combos, all of which have become a staple of the series
- Dancing with the Devil – Devil May Cry 2 takes place many years after the first game. This installment introduces the ability to run along walls, the Rain Storm ability, and others, giving Dante even more freedom to defeat enemies in style. You can also play as the new character, Lucia, who uses speed as a weapon against enemies, as opposed to Dante who relies on power. The bonus mode, Bloody Palace, also makes its first appearance here
- More Fun Than You Can Handle – Devil May Cry 3 takes place before the events of the first game. In this installment, you can choose different close-combat styles like Swordmaster and Gunslinger, and it’s up to you which style you decide to develop and improve on. This game also contains the Special Edition features that let you play as Dante’s brother Vergil