Travel Back In The World Of Eora – Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Windows™ PC – EU, US – PRE-ORDER NOW!
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire is an upcoming role-playing video game developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Versus Evil. It is a sequel to the previous title of the game, Pillars of Eternity that was released in 2015. Now, the game will be having its launch on the 3rd of this coming April for all Windows PC in the US. Now welcome to pre-orders!
|Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (DVD-ROM) (Windows™, US)||US$ 49.99 pre|
|Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (DVD-ROM) (Windows™, EUR)||US$ 49.99 pre|
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire brings you back into the fantasy world of Eora. You will still follow the role of a Watcher, the game’s protagonist. You are the Lord of the castle of Caed Nua. As a Watcher, you have the ability to see through other people’s soul, interact with them, read their memories, and discover their early lives.
One day, a strange happening climbs in the wonderful world of Eora. Eothas, the God of light and rebirth was perceived to be dead but now awakens under the castle of Caed Nua. Tearing his way out of the ground, he wreaked havoc in your world and terrifyingly left you at the edge of death.
In order for you to save your soul, you must find out where the delinquent god is and seek answers. But, these answers could trigger the mortals and the gods to launch themselves in one horrifying chaos.
As a player, you will embark your journey towards the Deadfire Archipelago to haunt Eothas and look for answers. This archipelago contains hundreds of islands crossing thousands of miles extending from rich tropics to arid deserts. Many of these lands have never been mapped, while others are dwelled by rich indigenous cultures and a new stream of colonial inhabitants.
- Immerse yourself in a deeper single player RPG game experience – enriched with cutting edge technology and features, Deadfire builds on the foundation of classic D&D gameplay with vastly improved graphics, deeper game mechanics and a whole new hand-crafted adventure where choices truly matter
- Discover the new region of the Deadfire – plot your own course by ship and explore the rich and exotic islands of the archipelago region, discovering new places interacting with their inhabitants and engaging in a variety of quests at every port
- Build your party and customize your companions – choose from 7 different companions to join you on your quest and assign multiple classes and deeper abilities for each. Witness their personal relationships and interactions unfold with the addition of the new companion system
- Captain your ship across the seas – as your stronghold on the seas, your ship is much more than simply a vessel for exploring. Upgrade your ship and crew and choose what skills you improve in order to survive dangerous encounters along the way
Are you a Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire devotee who is in search of collectible items? Well, the search is over folks. The game offers you their Limited Edition which is called Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Obsidian Edition.
However, only the US version is now welcome for pre-order. While the EU Version still has no annouced date when it will open for pre-orders. But, it will be coming very soon. So, stay tuned!
Check out below all the exciting stuffs this Limited Edition comes with!
What’s in the box?
- Standard DVD-Pack
- DLC Content Packs #1-3
- Explorer’s Pack (Additional Digital Items)
- Notepad, Postcards, Cloth Map
|Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire [Obsidian Edition] (DVD-ROM) (Windows™, US)||US$ 79.99 pre|
|Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire [Obsidian Edition] (DVD-ROM) (Windows™, EUR)||US$ 79.99 soon|
Revisit Eora’s enchanting environments, tactical combat system, and its compelling story. Are you now more than thrilled to start off your epic journey once again in Eora? Place your orders now!
Wait up, folks! Don’t you want to sign up for our newsletter first and be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? See for yourself all the great deals we can offer and hit that button below!