Build your Dream City in Cities: Skylines – PlayStation 4 Edition
PlayStation 4™ – JAPAN – PRE-ORDER NOW!
Get ready Japan for a city-building game on your PlayStation 4 this April 2018. Cities: Skylines is city-building simulation published by Paradox Interactive. Japanese fans, it’s now available for pre-order!
|Cities: Skylines – PlayStation 4 Edition (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 49.99 pre|
In our childhood days, we always dream we want to build our own city. Now, make our dreams into game reality with Cities: Skylines.
The game goal is to build a city of your dreams. Players start with an empty lot along with an interchange exit from a nearby highway. Of course, the starting amount of money is included. Players must add roads, residential, industrial, and commercial areas. Also, the basic necessities such as electricity, water, and sewage to make residents move to your dream city.
As the city grows with a certain population quota, players unlock new city improvements such as schools, fire stations, police stations, hospital and waste management systems. Of course, you govern the city so tax is involved. The economy of the city is in your hands. Keep an eye on your citizens, as they demand something for the city. Manage the traffics as well. Build several transport systems and must do road planning. You can see your city at night with the After Dark. You will see how your citizens manage to have nightlife after work. Build popular hotspots and provide enough taxis and trains get to and from the clubs.
Design, build, manage the city of your dreams with Cities: Skylines!
- Build the city of your dreams – Plan road networks, bus lines, and parks. Bring on a smog-filled industrial revolution or create a quiet beach town ideal for tourists powered by renewable energy. Bring education, healthcare, and safety to your citizens. Build it your way!
- Multi-tiered and challenging simulation – Playing as the mayor of your city, you’ll be faced with balancing essential requirements such as education, water electricity, police, firefighting, healthcare and much more, along with your city’s economy. Citizens within your city react fluidly, keeping you on your toes with ever-evolving demands
- Extensive local traffic simulation – Managing traffic and the needs of your citizens to work and play will require the use of several interactive transport systems – use careful road planning alongside buses, trains, subways, and much more
- Districts and policies – Be more than just another city hall official! Create a car-free downtown area, assign free public transport to your waterfront, or ban pets in suburbia. Designate parts of your city as a district in order to set policy at the local level, and give different parts of town their own personalities
- After Dark included – Watch your city become an entirely different place at night: a day-night cycle will have your citizens seeking out places to unwind after work. Add in new policies and zones to create popular hotspots and provide enough taxis and trains to get to and from the clubs!