Welcome Metal Max Xeno in Sony’s PlayStation Consoles!
PlayStation 4™ & PlayStation Vita – JAPAN
Let’s welcome the first Metal Max title in Sony’s PlayStation console! Metal Max Xeno (メタルマックス ゼノ) is the sixth title of the Metal Max series. It’s coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita this April 19, 2018. This game is developed by Kadokawa Games, Cattle Call and 24Frame. Are you ready for this upcoming role-playing video game? Pre-order is now open!
The game sets in year 209X. Mankind is now in danger. Mankind is in decreasing state and it’s facing the worst scenarios. Humans are endangered species after a mysterious mechanical force dominated the area. Tokyo is a disaster. The Tokyo we used to imagine is now a desertified area. The Tokyo Bay was once a healthy body of water. However, it’s now Tokyo Desert. Within the Tokyo Desert, the Iron Base is located. It’s a facility to serve human science in order to oust the NOA. This facility is isolated. No civilian can enter this base unless you’re a military official.
In the Tokyo Desert, there are refugees outside of the Iron Town. However, when the protagonist Talis arrives at the Iron Base, the camps are destroyed by an attack from the new-type violent monsters SoNS.
The game is open-ended, non-linear gameplay. The player gives a choice of a mission to follow. The ending is in your hands, game geeks. You can alter the ending through their actions. There are character classes. You can fight in battles either on foot or use tanks and other vehicles available! Customize also tanks or remodel to give more enhancement in defense and strength.
Here’s the crew of Metal Max Xeno!
Let me introduce to you the new members of Metal Max Xeno crew! Welcome them!
Are you ready to witness the love between mankind’s last male and the female virgin? Pre-order this game now!
Please wait for the Limited Edition of the game. It’s coming soon!
Metal Max Xeno [Limited Edition] includes the following:
- PS4/PS Vita Game: Metal Max Xeno x 1
- Exclusive Metal Max 25th Anniversary Soundtrack CD x 3
- Special Book: The History of Destruction and Creation (128-page) x 1
- Special DLC
|Metal Max 4: Gekkou no Diva [Limited Edition] (Nintendo 3DS™, JPN)||US$ 369.99 1w|
For the fourth installment of the game, Metal Max 4: Gekkou no Diva’s Limited Edition is available for Nintendo 3DS. We have stocks for this one. Buy now!
- 3DS Game: “Metal Max 4 Gekkou no Diva”
- DLC Code
- Original Soundtrack CD
- World Map Design Mico Fibre Cloth (A5 Size)
- Special Booklet (84 pages)
- Iron Base – Once a healthy sea called the “Tokyo Bay,” it too was affected by the “Great Destruction.” Today, as it continues to be decertified, it is changing into the “Tokyo Desert.” Within the Tokyo Desert is the “Iron Base,” a mysterious building that gives off an unusual aura but is the base of operations for the protagonist and company. The facility is a scientific fortress built to serve human science in order to overthrow NOA, and its power and equipment use the most advanced technology capable of semi-permanent action. Since its defense army was destroyed in its trial operation phase, the Iron Base became isolated. Military officials have since forbidden civilian entry, and the people within the base live quietly and secluded
- Death Tokio Bay Area: “Tokyo Desert” – In the Tokyo Desert, there are several refugee camps outside of the “Iron Town” attached to the Iron Base, but shortly before Talis arrives at the Iron Base, it would seem that it was being destroyed by a large-scale attack the new-type violent monsters SoNS
- The Monsters That Live in Tokyo Desert, The Starting Area – When stepping outside the Iron Base, a dangerous field expands where monsters run rampant. If you carelessly forget to drive a tank (vehicle) and are suddenly attacked by a monster, you’ll end up in a sticky situation
- No Tanks. Challenge the “Remains” with Your Own Being – The “Remains,” dungeons where valuable relics and items lie dormant, cannot be entered with a tank. In order to confront monsters with your own being, you must make sure your weapons and equipment are all well-suited to the challenge