Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition Your Elite Motorsport
PS4™ & XONE™ – EUROPE – PRE-ORDER NOW!
Are you fond of playing racing games? Does driving luxurious cars and racing all the way up beyond its limit, excites you? Well, if you are in search of this kind of racing games, you are on the right track.
Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition is an upcoming racing simulator game produced by an Italian video game developer, Kunos Simulazioni. Kunos Simulazioni tied up with the publishing company, 505 Games to bring Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Consoles in the PAL Territories.
Last week during Valentine’s day, 505 Games has made the hearts of the racing games devotees go jumping. They have revealed on their website the official release date of the game which is on April 20 of this year for both consoles.
— Assetto Corsa (@AC_assettocorsa) February 14, 2018
Now welcome for pre-orders! Place your orders now and experience a ground-breaking racing sim to the fullest!
|Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition (PlayStation 4™, EUR)||US$ 39.99 pre|
|Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition (Xbox One™, EUR)||US$ 39.99 pre|
Have you ever dreamed of driving the most luxurious car on the planet? Well, here in Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition, you will be able to hop into your dream car. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime experience of driving and racing these stunning cars as your own.
The game features a total of 178 cars shaped to perfection from the most prestigious automotive manufacturers such as Porsche, Ferrari, Audi, BMW, and Praga. Plus, the famous Lamborghini will never be out in this game and other brands like Lotus, Maserati, Corvette and more.
In addition, the game used a laser scanning technology to achieve the highest level of accuracy possible. It is consists of 33 track configurations from the sixteen circuits. It includes the legendary Spa Francorchamps, the two Kunos-designed fantasy tracks, Laguna Seca and more.
Plus, 505 Games promised us to expect the bizarre features and aspects of the elite motorsports never seen before on any racing simulators such as tire flat spots, heat cycles, including graining and blistering.
Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition is perfectly designed for an ultimate gaming experience. So, aside from being the latest version of Assetto Corsa, it also offers 8 DLC’s. That counts the three Porsche Packs, the Red, the ReadyToRace, the Prestige pack and more.
- Tailored to perfection – 178 cars are available to choose from, including special editions, reproduced in collaboration with the most prestigious automotive manufacturers, each one authentic and unique in both characteristics and handling. Includes cars from Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, Audi, Lamborghini, Mclaren, Praga, Corvette, Maserati, Lotus and more
- Legendary Circuits including Silverstone Circuit, Monza, Laguna Seca, Nürburgring-Nordschleife, Barcelona, Brands Hatch, Spa Francorchamps, all recreated using Laser Scan technology so that each bump, curb, and slope is a perfect match to the real counterpart
- Precision Physics bring a new dimension to the car and track, from tire flat spots & heat cycles to the dynamic simulation of the tire rubber deposited on track and recreated light conditions based on geographical coordinates
- Multiple Race Modes including Career mode, special events, and challenges. Fully customizable single player and multiplayer modes such as quick races, race weekends including free practice sessions, qualifying session, drift challenges and more
- Tuning & Driver Assist profiles allow the overall racing experience to be further modified by adjusting everything from car attributes to collision damage to let players of any proficiency with a joypad or supported racing wheel