Hail the Metal God – Slain: Back from Hell
Nintendo™ Switch – EU
Slain: Back from Hell is an action platformer video game developed by Wolf Brew Games. It’s coming to Nintendo Switch this May 2018! Are you ready to slay the enemies using Bathoryn? Pre-order is now available!
Are you ready to explore the depth of the Gothic World? You control the protagonist of the game, Bathoryn. Bathoryn is a doomed hero of the Gothic World. He seeks to release the six cursed realms from the six deadly overlords.
As he goes along to the gruesome journey towards from the six cursed realms, he battles along against the lethal creatures before ascending or descending for the victory. There are a lot of booby traps along to trigger him on his journey. Be careful along because the path he takes is infected by fiendish traps and vile monsters and creatures.
Play while you are jamming! Enjoy the background music of the game with the heavy metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant from the popular heavy metal band, Celtic Frost! Challenge all the creatures along the way with the elemental-based melee and magical combats! Of course, you can choose your own weapons. There are three weapons to choose from! Slay it with all the demons hordes around. Discover also the concealed secrets as you go along the journey. When there’s combat, there are bosses. There are boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini-boss fights, and macro-sub-mini-boss-fights!
Take the journey with Bathoryn to slay the demons!
|Slain: Back from Hell (Steam)
(Windows™, Region Free)
|US$ 2.78 1w|
For digital users, we have it on Steam! Avail it now!
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fuelled mayhem and grisly gore
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant, formerly of Celtic Frost
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh)
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights and macro-sub- mini-boss fights
- No laborious leveling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy craftin