A Bittersweet Love Story of The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince
PS4™, PS Vita & SW – JAPAN
Nippon Ichi Software releases an action adventure game this May 2018. The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince (嘘つき姫と盲目王子) is an upcoming game about a monster pretends to be a princess while guiding the blind prince. This game is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita & Nintendo Switch in Japan. Are you ready to amaze in the drawing book-style illustrations of the game? Pre-order is now available!
The game sets in a dark forest. In this dark forest, there is a man-eating monster that resembles a deadly wolf. However, this monster has a beautiful melody through its voice. Though, this is not suitable for its fearsome appearance. This monster is proudly singing while the moon shines brightly.
One day, the monster sings as its daily routine. After the monster finishes singing, it suddenly heard a round of applause. The monster looks down the crag. It sees a well-dressed boy looking up. The monster finds out that the boy is a prince of the small country nearby the dark forest. However, the prince is unable to see the monster’s appearance.
To this monster, it usually eats him, but it overlooked the prince. Since then, the prince comes every night to listen to the beautiful voice of the monster.
One night, the prince visits the monster to listen to the beautiful voice of it. When the monster finishes singing, it doesn’t hear the prince’s applause. The monster is confused. It finally finds out that the prince is climbing the rock to meet the face behind the beautiful singing voice. The monster is afraid to unveil its identity because if the prince learns the true identity, he will never come back. So the monster wants to cover the eyes of the prince. Accidentally, the monster’s claws slash the face of the prince. The castle guards heard the scream of their beloved prince. They shot their arrows at the monster and the monster runs away to the depths of the forest.
Since then, the prince doesn’t visit the forest anymore. The monster learns that the prince is blind. He’s also imprisoned in the castle tower by the royalty who hate face injuries. The monster sneaks into the tower. The monster sees the prince with the face injury. The chest of the monster hurts what it sees. The prince realizes the owner of the beautiful voice stands in the tower with him. However, he doesn’t know it is the monster that injured him. The monster lies to the prince saying that she’s the princess of the neighboring country. She wishes to cure his eyes by the witch of the forest.
This monster transforms into a princess to give up the beautiful voice she possesses to the help the prince she loves.
Enjoy the tender and the climactic of the forbidden love between the monster and the prince with the drawing book illustrations. This game feels that you are reading a storybook while playing. You must solve puzzles along the depths of the forest to head to the witch’s house. You control the monster/princess with its unique abilities to guide the prince while aiming for their goal.
|Liar Princess and the Blind Prince [Famitsu DX Pack] (Nintendo™ Switch, JPN)||US$ 129.99 pre|
|Liar Princess and the Blind Prince [Famitsu DX Pack] (PlayStation Vita, JPN)||US$ 114.99 pre|
|Liar Princess and the Blind Prince [Famitsu DX Pack] (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 124.99 pre|
The Limited Edition of this game is also available for pre-order! Avail it now game geeks!
- PS4/PS Vita/SW Game: Liar Princess and the Blind Prince
- B1 & B2 tapestry ***ebten limited
- Book cover ***ebten limited
- Microfiber cloth ***ebten limited
- A Tender Story that Interweaves Monster and Man – In Liar Princess and the Blind Prince, you can enjoy a dramatic and tender story that interweaves monster and man. Whether its visuals that appear to be a fusion of a game and picture book, event scenes recited by voice actors, or page-turning production, Liar Princess and the Blind Prince comes up with ways to make you feel like you are reading a story at every turn
- Warm, Analogue-Tone Graphics – One of the characteristics of this game is its pen-drawn analog-tone graphics. Many of the elements that make up the screen, including characters, stages, and the UI, are hand-drawn by designers. During action parts, you can enjoy shadows expressed through cross-hatching, multiple scrolling for a better sense of the forest’s depth, soft light textures, and more. During story parts, you can enjoy illustrations depicted in analog
- Solve Puzzles and Head for the Witch’s House in the Depths of the Forest – Liar Princess and the Blind Prince is a stage clear-type action game. Players will use the abilities of the monster, who has strong legs and sharp claws, and princess, who has a small body and is good with her hands, to solve puzzles and guide the NPC prince while aiming for the goal
© 2018 Play-Asia.com. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.