Get Inkified in Splatoon 2 [Starter Edition]
Nintendo™ Switch – US – COMING SOON!
Nintendo releases a Splatoon 2 edition perfect for newbies or for starters. Splatoon 2 [Starter Edition] is a team-based third-person shooter video game developed and published by Nintendo. This edition is coming this March 16 in Nintendo Switch. Are you ready for another blast shooting with the Splatoon squad? Please wait for it, and it’s coming soon to our website!
After the events in the first game, the pop idol Marie wins against her cousin Callie, a Squid Sister member. They are very close that they are inseparable. However, Marie begins to worry if her cousin still overthinks the last Splatfest results. After meeting her parents in Inkopolis, Callie and the Great Zapfish is meaning. Marie thinks that the evil Octarians are responsible, she takes her role as Agent 2 of the New Squidbeak Splatoon and investigates.
The ultimate goal of this game is to attack the enemies with colored ink. You control the characters from the Inklings. These Inklings can transform into their human form, which they can shoot their inks. They also transform into their squid form, which they can swim in their own color ink in order to move fast.
This edition is perfect for first-time Inklings. This edition contains the game itself, a strategy guide so you will familiarize with the game and two stylish sticker sheets!
Splatoon 2 was announced last January 2017, and it was released worldwide last July 21, 2017. This game sold nearly five millions copies worldwide. We have stocks on the base game itself. Buy now before it runs out of stocks!
Complete the Splatoon 2 amiibos! Use these amiibos to tap on your Nintendo Switch and the figure’s character will appear in the frame. Use it to remember their favorite weapons, gears, costumes and customize settings. We have stocks for it, buy now!
Meanwhile, these amiibos are available for pre-order!
- Turf War – Team up in fierce 4-on-4 multiplayer battles to see which team can cover the most turf with ink
- Salmon Run – 2-4 players can team up for co-op fun and defeat waves of enemy Salmonids
- Wealth of weapons – Choose from a variety of weapon classes, each with their own play-style, including Blasters, Dualies, Rollers, Chargers, Sloshers, Brushes, and unleash ink devastation with an array of special weapons
- Local and Online Multiplayer – Compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles are also possible
- Multiple ways to play – Play with the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch™ Pro Controller (sold separately), both of which support motion controls
- Fresh Updates – Similar to the Splatoon game for the Wii U console, post-launch software updates will add new content like weapons, stages, and in-game events
- Smart Device Support – Using the Nintendo Switch Online smart-device application, players can voice chat with friends who also have the app during online Turf War battles and more!
- LAN Play – Up to 10 docked systems – eight players and two spectators – can connect via wired LAN (additional accessories required; sold separately). This feature allows players to create local Private Battle tournaments without the need for an internet connection. Local wireless play is perfect for your regular gaming get-togethers, but LAN Play is where it’s at when you want to organize a serious tournament
- Customize – Change your Inkling’s style with different weapons, headgear, clothes, and shoes. Gear isn’t just aesthetic; it offers different boosts in battles
- amiibo – Compatible with all Splatoon™ series amiibo™ figures. By tapping these amiibo, the figure’s character will appear in the game and befriend players. Befriend an amiibo character and they will remember favorited weapons, gear, outfits and option settings
Wait up, folks! Don’t you want to sign up for our newsletter first and be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? See for yourself all the great deals we can offer and hit that button below!